We’ve created a short video to explain how easy Internet Banking is with Beyond Bank. If you have any problems, simply call our team on 13 25 85 and we’ll guide you through it.
- Register and renew your details. With internet banking, it is so simple to add and keep your personal details, passwords and contacts up to date.
- Create new accounts. We have a number of products you can open online.
- Activate new cards. You can activate your new Visa card or rediCARD via Internet Banking without needing to contact us!
- Apply for new loans. Our internet banking online loan application uses your online information to save even more of your time.
Internet Banking User Guide
To help you use Internet Banking we have created two comprehensive user guides. One for everyday users and one for business customers. These guides detail all of the features in Internet Banking. They also feature a comprehensive contents page so you can easily find the section you need. You can download the guide by clicking the links below:
Internet Banking User Guide - last update 9 June 2015
Business Banking User Guide - last update 9 June 2015
We take the online security of your money very seriously. That’s why we use the latest systems and technology to ensure your savings are safe with us.
We combine 128-bit encryption and sophisticated firewalls with 2-tier authentication to offer the highest online protection for your money and information. This enhanced security system might seem like a hassle at first, but it’s really simple to set up and use!
Simple login (tier 1 authentication)
Tier 1 allows you to access simple services like account balances and transaction history. It’s what you’re probably already used to – logging in with your member number and password.
Secure SMS and Security Token (tier 2 authentication)
Tier 2 is needed to protect your money when it moves. It makes sure it’s really you making the transfer or bill payment! For this, you need to add an extra passcode, generated with either Secure SMS or a VIP Security Token.
With secure SMS, a secure code is sent to your mobile phone or a voice message call is made to your home or business landline phone.
VIP security tokens
For those members that can’t register for Secure SMS, Beyond Bank can provide VIP Security, in the form of either:
- Mobile phone VIP Access - this relies on your mobile phone having web access, or you can use an app on your smart phone, to create a secure passcode using an online application (once downloaded it no longer requires access to the internet), or
- A Hardware Security Token – a small, lightweight device that generates a unique 6-digit passcode every 30 seconds.
Once you’ve entered your Secure SMS or VIP Security Token passcode, you will have full access to all areas of Internet Banking, including our Secure Messaging service. And you only need to enter it once during each Internet Banking session.
Move Your Money
Beyond Bank’s internet banking website has a lot of simple and efficient tools to help you get things done, whether you’re out and about or in the comfort of your own home.
Whether it’s transferring money, paying a bill or checking your balance, internet banking with Beyond Bank is a breeze.
With internet banking you can:
- Transfer between your own accounts
- Transfer to other Beyond Bank member accounts
- Transfer to anyone, including international transfers
- Make BPAY® payments
- Redraw loans
- Organise batch transactions
Manage Your Money
Internet banking is such a simple way to keep track of where your money comes from and where it’s going. Get information about your money, in real time, 24/7.
Here’s some of what you can access online:
- Interest details. Year-to-date interest details and interest details for the previous financial year.
- Balance details. Keep track of your finances with a list of all account balance information, including current, overdraft limit, available and unavailable funds.
- Transaction search and display. Download transactions to your computer or search online for particular transactions using search filters to find what you’re looking for.
- View e-statements. Register to receive e-statements online via internet banking rather than receiving paper-based statements. E-statements provide convenient and immediate access to historical e-statement records. And they save paper too!
- Transaction alerts. You can customise transaction alerts, via SMS or email.
We will never send you an email asking for your account, membership or password details. All e-statement notifications will be sent from the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org For added security, e-statement notifications will never contain any links within the email you receive. To update your email address or register you can do so via internet banking. Some members may experience a discrepancy in accessing these historical e-statements. E-statements received by members prior to a merger may not be available as an e-statement, but are available on request.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.