Angels for the Forgotten – Wagga Wagga NSW
Want to lend a helping hand? Angels for the Forgotten would love to have you as part of their team!
Angels for the Forgotten is an organisation dedicated to giving dignity, hope and joy to the community’s most vulnerable who are entering foster care or living in crisis. They are dedicated to working towards better outcomes for all children living in care or crisis with a strong focus on child abuse prevention and awareness.
They have many volunteering opportunities available for you, with times and dates being flexible.
You can Volunteer with Angels for the Forgotten in many ways including:
- Distributing flyers, posters and the like.
- Participate by selling raffle tickets or fundraising items
- Helping onsite with sorting and preparing care packages.
- Becoming a local “meet and greet Angel”, chat with local carers have coffee and a chat see if they need any help.
- Help with admin tasks
- Help with collection and distribution of items and or packages.
- Help with the washing and sorting of donated items in your area.
- Become a collection point for your area.
- Become a Team Co ordinator for Angels for the forgotten in your area.
- Facilitate a group for carers or volunteers (in the future) be a mentor to kids in care participating in our program