Long Table Lunch Crew- Claremont WA
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join over 150 other volunteers and be involved in one of the most exciting events in WA.
Breast Cancer Care WA’s ‘Celebration of Women Long Table Lunch’ hosts 750 guests to a four course meal with live entertainment, raffles, auctions and a focus on honouring families affected by breast cancer in WA. The lunch takes place on Sunday 29 March at Claremont Showgrounds.
· Table service – Food service and clearing tables
· Bar service – Must hold an RSA
· Kitchen support – Cleaning and stacking crockery and cutlery – Some heavy lifting involved
· Fundraising – Selling merchandise, raffle tickets, etc.
· General event support and maintenance
Volunteer will be required for shifts between 8:30 am to 6 pm
This is a great opportunity for people wanting to volunteer in a group or looking for work experience!