Environmental Program Volunteer – Subiaco WA
Environment is an important part of the community and in Subiaco we take pride in maintaining a sustainable living environment to the highest standard.
The City is currently looking for keen individuals to join the environment team in their monthly activities around the community.
The responsibilities of the role are: to assist in the maintenance, rehabilitation and management of natural areas and environmental enhancement projects within the City of Subiaco.
Suitable for ages 16-86
Time: 4 hours a month – 9.00 am – 12.00 am on the first Friday of every month, and/or on other weekdays or weekends for community environmental events. Times and dates can be flexible to suit your needs.
· You must be able to work in a team, follow City of Subiaco Volunteer procedures, and adhere to safe work methods. Safety and role induction will be provided.
· You will need to wear a name badge and wear enclosed shoes and dress appropriately for the weather during volunteer authorised hours.
· You will need to complete a police check.
• Large Groups
• Volunteers with a disability
• Volunteers with limited English
• Youth/School Volunteers