The 2015 Police Commissioner’s Bright Blue Benefit
In 2015 Beyond Bank Australia became a community partner with Bright Blue, a not for profit, independent organisation working to raise money for sick kids and their families in Western Australia.
Recently our Fremantle Branch Manager, Leisa Neylon and State Manager, Michelle Coelho attended the second annual Police Commissioner’s Bright Blue Benefit at Frasers Restaurant. Those in attendance on the night helped raise $255,000 towards making FASD (Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder) history and as a result, Bright Blue has the funds necessary to employ an Indigenous Therapy Assistant in Fitzroy Crossing. Bright Blue is supporting the Nindilingarri Cultural Health Services, who are working to create a template for the wider Australian community.
The night was such a success with many people supporting the live auction, buying raffle tickets to win a beautiful champagne pink argyle diamond ring and participating in the many other fundraising initiatives that were available to support.
For the months of June, July, August and September our branches in WA will be fundraising for Bright Blue to support all their projects. We are encouraging our customers to come in and donate, knowing their support will be used for;
- Purchasing high tech equipment to help find a cure for childhood cancer
- Funding the team in the studio at Radio Lollipop
- Creating more opportunities for children to socialise in a safe and fun environment
- Supporting surgeons to travel to Mongolia to support sick kids
- Preventing and treating fetal alcohol spectrum disorders in Fitzroy Crossing, in Western Australia
So when you are visiting your branch next, ask how you can get involved and support Bright Blue.
A Community Reward Account is a fantastic way where the more you save, the more we’ll donate to Bright Blue.