Salary Packaging Visa cards
Beyond Bank Australia offers a Salary Packaging card for everyday expenses, and a Meal Entertainment card for dining out or paying for holiday accommodation. Our Salary Packaging partners can arrange to directly credit your Beyond Bank Salary Packaging cards with pre-tax income from your employer.
Our Salary Packaging cards meet taxation requirements and have been accredited by the Australian Taxation Office. Salary Packaging cards are easy to use and tax effective.
You can choose to apply for a Salary Packaging card or Meal Entertainment card. Simply choose the amount you want loaded to either card from your pre-tax earnings. Your salary packaging provider will directly credit your cards with your nominated amount each pay and then you are ready for tax-free shopping/dining.
The benefits of tax-free shopping using your Salary Packaging cards:
- No need to submit claims or receipts.
- Make purchases anywhere in the world where VISA is accepted.
- Access to balances and transaction history via Internet Banking or our Mobile App 24/7.
- Set push notifications on your Mobile App to let you know when your pay has been deposited.
- Simply Tap & Go with Paywave technology for purchases under $100 (PIN required for purchases over $100).
Tap. Pay. Done. All with your mobile wallet.
Making purchases with your Salary Packaging card is now even easier. Load your card details to your phone or other compatible devices to make fast and easy transactions, almost anywhere you shop.
Benefits of using a mobile wallet:
- Tap and pay for purchases in seconds with no need to open your wallet
- Simple, user-friendly interface
- Feel secure knowing your information is protected by several security layers, and is not stored on your device or shared with retailers
- All major wallets available: Apple Pay*, Google Pay¹ or Samsung Pay^.
Getting started is easy.
Select your mobile wallet for easy instructions on how to add your Salary Packaging and/or Meal Entertainment card.
Salary Packaging is only available to employees of the Public Benevolent Institutions and employees of Health Promotion Charity where status has been granted by the ATO. Salary Packaging is a Fringe Benefit that employees can access if they are employed by an organisation that qualifies for a Fringe Benefit Tax exemption.
Frequently asked questions
Where can you use your Salary Packaging card?
Use your card to buy almost anything – including everyday purchases such as groceries and clothes or pay for expenses such as your utility bills.
Where can you use your Meal Entertainment card?
Use your card to purchase meals at most bistros, cafes, hotels and restaurants and pay for holiday accommodation in Australia and overseas.
Talk to a Salary Packaging Specialist.
If you are a salary packaging provider or an eligible employer interested in knowing more about our salary packaging products, please register your interest by clicking the button below.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges and normal lending criteria apply. This advice is general and you should consider if it is suitable for you. For full terms, conditions, fees and charges please view our specific Terms & Conditions for Salary Packaging, Supplementary Terms & Conditions for Salary Packaging and our Fees and Charges Guide.
* Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105
¹ Payments using Google Pay are available for NFC enabled phones running on Android Lollipop 5.0 or above.
^ Devices compatible with NFC point of sale terminals for contactless transactions include