Community Reward Account
Working hard to help others?
The Community Reward Account is a unique way for your supporters (both individuals and businesses) to contribute to not-for-profit and community organisations like yours.
It’s a high interest savings account which allow supporters of your cause to save their money. And in return you will receive a Community Reward Payment1, based on the combined average annual balances of all your supporters savings. Your supporters don’t pay a thing.
The earnings are not capped. So the more supporters you have saving in this account, the more money we will reward your organisation. Each year we donate over $350,0002 back to not-for-profit community organisations.
Our gift to your organisation.
- A simple and easy way to fundraise
- Earn great rewards on savings
- Another way for your supporters can help your cause.
To find out more about how this unique account can help your organisation get in contact with our Community Banking Specialists.
1. If you qualify for a payment and how it is determined is contained within the Community Reward Account Recipient Organisation terms and conditions.
2. Over $390,000 was donated for 2015/16 financial year from Beyond Bank to recipient organisations.
Before acquiring the product, you should consider if it is right for you. For full terms, conditions, fees and charges please view our Financial Services Guide, Product Guide and Fees and Charges Guide. These guides are available upon request, can be viewed on our website and will be provided at the time of acquiring the product. Interest rates are subject to change without notice.