Community Reward Package
Reward your employees and supporters.
We know how important and valuable your employees, volunteers and supporters are to your organisation that’s why we have a range of products that reward them for role they play in furthering your cause.
They will benefit by saving their money or switching their banking to us and you will benefit with another way to raise funds.
Our Community Banking Specialists will partner with you to help you share these exclusive rewards with your community.
Benefits for your community.
The package offers many benefits exclusive to your staff and supporters:
- If your supporters switch or take out a new home loan with us we will pay them $750, and reward your organisation with $2501
- If they accept a financial plan with our planners we will reward you further2
- Your supporters will receive other benefits too.
Terms and Conditions
*The Community Reward package is available at the discretion of Beyond Bank to the employees, volunteers and supporters of Beyond Bank Community Partners. Each product within the Community Reward package is subject to individual terms, conditions, fees, charges and approval criteria. This information is available in our Product Guide and Fees and Charges booklets. These booklets are available upon request, on our website and will be provided at the time of acquiring the product. Before acquiring the product you should consider if this product is right for you.
1. This offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time and is not available on any other special home loan rate or packaged offer. Payable on advanced funded loans only of $150,000 or more. This offer is limited to one per borrower (or where the loan is in joint names, per joint borrowers). Offer is available to new Beyond Bank home loan customers only who borrow a minimum $150,000. The offer is not available to existing Beyond Bank customers who hold an existing home or investment loan. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, and fees and charges apply.
2. This will be based on a new client to Beyond Bank Wealth Management who meets with one of our Financial Planners, who discusses and prepares an initial Statement of Advice (SoA) for the new client. The cost of a Statement of Advice (SoA) will vary depending on the complexity of the advice sought but our minimum fee starts at $1650 (includes GST). 10% of the fee will be payable to the community organisation one month following receipt of payment by[HG2] Beyond Bank Wealth Management. This offer is valid for a limited time and can be reviewed without notice. This information is of a general nature only and has been provided without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, we recommend you consider, with or without the assistance of a financial adviser, whether the information is appropriate in light of your particular circumstances and needs.
Financial planning services are provided by Eastwoods Wealth Management Pty Ltd ABN 17 008 167 002 / AFSL 237853 trading as Beyond Bank Australia Wealth Management. Eastwoods Wealth Management Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 / AFSL 237 856 trading as Beyond Bank Australia.
This offer is exclusive for our community partners, their employees, volunteers, members and supporters. You are welcome to refer a friend or encourage fellow supporters to register for this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer will be paid at loan settlement. $750 is deposited to a Community Reward Account in the name of the borrower (or where the loan is in joint names, a joint account in the name of both borrowers); and $250 is deposited into a nominated Beyond Bank account in the name of the community organisation where the enquiry generated.