Exclusive Community Volunteer Banking package
Our exclusive Community Volunteer Banking package offers excellent savings on a wide range of banking products, including fee discounts and extra interest on term deposits. It’s our way of thanking you for putting the community first.
Our Community Volunteer Banking package also features the Volunteer Reward Program: a benefits program providing discounts and savings at thousands of restaurants, retail outlets and leisure activities around Australia.
There is a $20 annual fee for this package, however this is waived for the first year. Beyond Bank also makes an annual $20 donation to the not-for-profit organisation you volunteer for – effectively giving your fee straight to the community.
Big savings on fees²
- Save on fees when you choose an Everyday Account, including:
- Waived Monthly Service Fee
- Unlimited free transactions with rediATM, EFTPOS, Mobile Banking, Visa Debit and Visa payeWave
- $0 establishment fee on any Home or Investment Loan
- $0 establishment fee on any Car or Personal Loan
- Bonus 0.10% p.a. interest on any standard Term Deposit rate
- Annual access to the Volunteer Reward Program
- $20 donation from us to your volunteer organisation. We’ll give a $20 donation every year you renew your Community Volunteer Banking package.
- $20 annual fee, waived in the first year
Apply for a personal loan and turn your dreams into reality.Find Out More
1. This is an exclusive offer available to the employees of our community partners. Eligibility, terms and conditions apply and are available in our Community Volunteer Banking booklet which can be provided upon request or at the time of acquiring the product.
2. Before acquiring the product, you should consider if it is right for you. For full terms, conditions, fees and charges please view our Financial Services Guide, Product Guide and Fees and Charges Guide. These guides are available upon request, can be viewed on our website and will be provided at the time of acquiring the product. Interest rates are subject to change without notice.