Straightforward estate planning
A good estate plan strategy should be detailed and straightforward, and it should give you real peace of mind.
You should ensure:
- Your intended beneficiaries receive control and ownership of your assets in the way you intend
- You minimise the impact of taxes on your estate and beneficiaries
- Your estate is administered in a cost-efficient and timely manner
- Assets are protected in the case of legal difficulties. This could include a divorce or bankruptcy.
It’s important to regularly review your estate planning. It’s especially important to review it for life-changing events such as:
- Marriage, separation or divorce
- The birth of a child
- The death of a relative
Estate planning is an important part of your overall financial plan.
Our experienced financial planners can help you with estate planning. Don’t leave it till it’s too late!
To help you on your way
We have a highly professional team of financial planners ready to help.Find Out More
This information is of a general nature only and has been provided without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, we recommend you consider, with or without the assistance of a financial adviser, whether the information is appropriate in light of your particular circumstances and needs.
Financial planning services are provided by Eastwoods Wealth Management Pty Ltd ABN 17 008 167 002 / AFSL 237853 trading as Beyond Bank Australia Wealth Management. Eastwoods Wealth Management Pty Ltd is a wholly owned but not guaranteed subsidiary of Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 / AFSL 237 856 trading as Beyond Bank Australia.