Easy card access to foreign currencies
- International ATM transactions are FREE1
- Carry up to ten currencies on the one card2
- Load up to AU$100,000
- Your Cash Passport is intelligent. Your card will intelligently select the right currency however, if required, funds can be used from multiple currencies to ensure your transaction is approved.
- Chip and PIN protected. Use securely, around the world.
- Access local currencies. Use over 1.9 million MasterCard® ATMs around the world.
- Shop at over 29 million MasterCard® retailers worldwide
- Load your card online. Put money on your Cash Passport online via BPAY® or in-store.
- Lock in your exchange rate3. You can lock in your exchange rate on the day you load your card.
- Get a second card for FREE. Use a second card as a back-up in case your primary card is lost or stolen.
- 24/7 global emergency assistance
- Free card replacement, to anywhere in the world4
- Valid for up to five years. Use your Cash Passport for multiple trips.
- Fast activation. Your card will be activated within two business hours.
Beyond Bank boasts a wide range of foreign currency services for people travelling internationally.Find Out More
Apply for a Beyond Bank Credit Card and take advantage of our great benefits and features.Find Out More
1. Some ATM operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.
2. Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check www.cashpassport.com/multi for the latest currencies supported.
3. “Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
4. Conditions apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.
Multi-Currency Cash Passport product is provided through Access Prepaid Australia Pty Limited ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386837 of Level 6, 165 Walker St, North Sydney, NSW, 2060, Australia. Fees & Charges and Terms & Conditions apply.