Easy card access to foreign currencies
- Carry up to ten currencies on the one card1
- Load up to AU$100,000
- Your Cash Passport is intelligent. Your card will intelligently select the right currency however, if required, funds can be used from multiple currencies to ensure your transaction is approved.
- Chip and PIN protected. Use securely, around the world.
- Access local currencies. Use at millions of MasterCard® ATMs around the world.
- Shop at millions of restaurants and retailers where MasterCard® is accepted
- Load your card online. Put money on your Cash Passport online via BPAY® or in-store.
- Lock in your exchange rate2. You can lock in your exchange rate on the day you load your card.
- Get a second card for FREE. Use a second card as a back-up in case your primary card is lost or stolen.
- 24/7 global emergency assistance
- Free card replacement, to anywhere in the world3
- Valid for up to five years. Use your Cash Passport for multiple trips.
- Fast activation. Your card will be activated within two business hours.
Beyond Bank boasts a wide range of foreign currency services for people travelling internationally.Find Out More
Apply for a Beyond Bank Credit Card and take advantage of our great benefits and features.Find Out More
1. Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check www.cashpassport.com/multi for the latest currencies supported.
2. “Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
3. Conditions apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.
MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Fees & Charges and Terms & Conditions apply.