Load and be rewarded up to $200* in travel money, to keep you taking the high road.
Be rewarded with bonus cash you load minimum $1,500 or more in foreign currency^ with Mastercard® Cash Passport Travel Card. The more you load, the more you are rewarded. Just think of those extra experiences you can turn it into#.
To find out more drop into your nearest branch or call 13 25 85.
Easy card access to foreign currencies
- Carry up to ten currencies on the one card1
- Load up to AU$100,000
- Your Cash Passport is intelligent. Your card will intelligently select the right currency however, if required, funds can be used from multiple currencies to ensure your transaction is approved.
- Chip and PIN protected. Use securely, around the world.
- Access local currencies. Use at millions of MasterCard® ATMs around the world.
- Shop at millions of restaurants and retailers where MasterCard® is accepted
- Load your card online. Put money on your Cash Passport online via BPAY® or in-store.
- Lock in your exchange rate2. You can lock in your exchange rate on the day you load your card.
- Get a second card for FREE. Use a second card as a back-up in case your primary card is lost or stolen.
- 24/7 global emergency assistance
- Free card replacement, to anywhere in the world3
- Valid for up to five years. Use your Cash Passport for multiple trips.
- Fast activation. Your card will be activated within two business hours.
You might also like
Beyond Bank boasts a wide range of foreign currency services for people travelling internationally.Find Out More
Apply for a Beyond Bank Credit Card and take advantage of our great benefits and features.Find Out More
1. Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check www.cashpassport.com/multi for the latest currencies supported.
2. “Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
3. Conditions apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.
^ Loads instore or online must be in foreign currency, AUD equivalent and in one transaction to be eligible for this promotion. #Cash Passport is unable to be used for purchases related to gambling or adult entertainment. Currently Cash Passport cannot be used in the following countries and geographical regions due to sanctions that are currently in place: Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. If you attempt to use your card at merchants in any of these countries and geographical regions, your request will be declined. In addition, the ATMs and POS terminals are not owned or operated by the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited are not responsible for ensuring that merchants will accept the Card. For example, the Issuer and MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited cannot control when an ATMorPOS terminal is due for maintenance or is faulty of if a merchant chooses not to accept the Card. In such cases, your Card may not function properly or be declined. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement at www.cashpassport.com.au.
* Ends 31 October 2017. See full Terms & Conditions at cashpassport.com.au/more. MastercardPrepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Mastercard® and the Mastercardbrand mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of MastercardInternational Incorporated.