- No upfront, ongoing or early repayment fees
- Competitive, fixed interest rate
- Borrow up to 150% of the value of your car
- Secured loan – we use your new car as security
- Flexible repayment options. You choose when and how you pay. You can also choose to make extra repayments on top of your regular repayments.
- We can preapprove your car loan, so you can search for your car with confidence
- Already have a car? Borrow money for any other purpose and use your existing car1 as security.
- pinnacle +plus and life members – Take advantage of discounted interest rates and fees2
- Environmental discounts – further rate reductions if you purchase for an approved environmental purpose2
- For new cars, or cars that are less than six years old
- Repay your car loan in up to seven years
- Minimum loan amount of $10,000
- No establishment fee
- No security documentation fee
- No monthly account-keeping fee
- No fees or penalties for paying out your loan early
Loan repayment calculator
Protect yourself. Cover your car loan repayments in the event of financial hardship.Find Out More
* Interest rate is current as of 02/08/2016.
1 Existing car must be six years old or less.
2 Eligibility criteria and maximum benefit limits apply.
* The comparison rates are calculated for a secured loan of $30,000 with monthly repayments over a term of five years. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges and lending criteria apply to all loans. Full details are available at the time of application or by contacting us. Interest rates are subject to change without notice. All loans are provided by Beyond Bank Australia, a trading name of Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143. Interest rates are subject to change without notice.