WIN a Mazda3!
Take out a new comprehensive car insurance policy before 31 July 2015 and you’re automatically entered into the draw to WIN a Mazda 3 MAXX *.
Drive on with confidence with our reliable, competitive car insurance policy from Allianz. Save up to 10% when you buy online2,3,4 and save up to 65% with our No Claim Bonus.3,5
Your home is your castle. Protect one of your most valuable assets with home and contents insurance. Save up to 10% when you buy online.3,4
You never know what life will bring. But wherever you are on your journey, you can relax knowing you’re in safe hands when you’re covered with Beyond Bank Australia Life Insurance. Apply online and get an instant quote.
Your investment property deserves the right protection. Save up to 10% when you buy online.3,4
Who would pay your loan or credit repayments if you became unemployed, were injured or died? Consumer Credit Insurance protects your loan repayments should the unexpected happen.
Do you use your caravan or trailer to travel Australia? Or just for long weekends away? Either way, it’s important to protect them with Caravan and Trailer Insurance and give yourself peace of mind.
Travelling around the world or just travelling around Australia? Relax with comprehensive cover for:
- Cancellation fees and lost deposits
- Overseas emergency medical assistance and hospital expenses1
- Lost, stolen or damaged luggage
- Personal liability, and much more.
Keep your boat afloat with boat insurance from Beyond Bank Australia. Our boat insurance is offered through Club Marine, Australia's largest insurance agency specialising in pleasure and commercial leisure craft.
1. For overseas policies only
2. Only Prestige Motor Insurance is available online. Please call us for Classic Motor cover.
3. Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts/entitlements only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/entitlements.
4. Any online discounts offered are applied to our standard rates (excluding optional covers) and are for the first year's premium only (unless stated otherwise). From time to time, promotional or other discounts may be available for customers who apply for insurance via our Contact Centre. The online discount does not apply to Third Party Fire & Theft and Third Party Property Damage policies.
5. For each claim-free period of insurance, you will accumulate a discount off your motor vehicle insurance premium, up to a maximum amount. This maximum amount will vary according to the state or territory in which your vehicle is garaged/kept. Any no-claim bonus entitlement you hold with another insurance company is transferable. You may be required to provide documentary evidence of your current no-claim bonus entitlement.
6. Offer valid for new Beyond Bank Australia comprehensive car insurance policies. Not available for renewals of existing policies. 12 months roadside assistance membership is provided by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. View Full terms and conditions.
7. Among the largest insurers based on market capitalisation.
Beyond Bank Australia is a trading name of Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/Australian Credit License 237 856. Neither we nor any of our related companies guarantee the benefits payable under the policies or the repayment of any premium. We act as an agent for the insurer disclosed on the relevant insurance product page. PremierCare® is a registered trade mark of Beyond Bank Australia.
When we arrange insurance, we may receive a commission from the insurer. The commission is calculated as a percentage of the premium you pay, not including any taxes or other government charges. The amount of commission varies depending on the type of insurance and will be in the range of 0% to 30%. Commission is only payable on premium actually paid.
Policy benefits and features
Any advice here does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs, which you should consider before acting on any of our recommendations. All information regarding the benefits, features or extent of cover provided by any of the policies is provided as a summary only. You should refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) for the full policy terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations. The PDS can be reviewed from this website or you can call us on 13 25 85 and request a copy. If you obtain or purchase insurance through our website you also agree to have received our Financial Services Guide (FSG) which is available from this website.
* Competition runs 01/06/15 – 31/07/15. Prize is drawn on 11/08/2015 at Level 13, 2 Market St Sydney. Winners’ names published in The Australian 13/08/2015. Authorised under NSW Permit No: LTPS/15/02063; ACT Permit No: TP 15/05181, SA Licence No: T15/456, VIC Permit No: 15/566. Promotion terms and conditions available at allianz.com.au/prize. Promoter is Allianz.