Could your home do with a $25,000 makeover?
Imagine what you could do with $25,000 cash…
Look around your home, there are sure to be things you’d like to add or change – a new kitchen, bathroom, outdoor deck or perhaps furniture for your living room.
Take out a new Beyond Bank Home Insurance policy for your chance to WIN $25,000 cash towards a home makeover*
- Save up to 10% when you buy online1,2
- Save up to 10% when you combine your building and contents cover into one policy1
- Save up to 30% with our No Claim Bonus3
- Reduce your premium by increasing your excess
- Pay by the month for no extra cost4
- We also offer bone-fracture cover5 and pet cover
Claim 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Claim online or by phone on 1300 651 777.
Choose Your Home Insurance
We offer three levels of home and contents insurance:
Do you want your home and contents insurance to include:
- Accidental damage cover? Choose Prestige Home Insurance.
- Fusion (burning out) of electric motors? Choose Classic or Prestige Home Insurance.
Key Fact Sheets
To review the Key Facts Sheets available for our home building and/or contents covers click here.
Beyond Bank Australia is a trading name of Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/Australian Credit License 237 856. Neither we nor any of our related companies guarantee the benefits payable under the policies or the repayment of any premium. Home Insurance is provided by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. We act as an agent of Allianz in arranging this insurance and not as your agent. PremierCare® is a registered trade mark of Beyond Bank Australia.
When we arrange insurance, we may receive a commission from the insurer. The commission is calculated as a percentage of the premium you pay, not including any taxes or other government charges. The amount of commission varies depending on the type of insurance and will be in the range of 0% to 30%. Commission is only payable on premium actually paid.
Policy benefits and features
Any advice here does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs, which you should consider before acting on any of our recommendations. All information regarding the benefits, features or extent of cover provided by any of the policies is provided as a summary only. You should refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) for the full policy terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations. The PDS can be reviewed from this website or you can call us on 13 25 85 and request a copy. If you obtain or purchase insurance through our website you also agree to have received our Financial Services Guide (FSG) which is available from this website.
*Competition runs from 29/08/16 – 28/10/16. Prize is drawn on 2/11/16 at Level 13, 2 Market St, Sydney. Winner’s name published in The Australian on 05/11/16. Authorised under NSW Permit No: LTPS/16/03496; ACT Permit No: TP 16/00878, SA Licence No: T16/778. Promotion terms and conditions available at allianz.com.au/prize. Promoter is Allianz.
1. Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts/entitlements only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/entitlements.
2. Any online discounts offered are applied to our standard rates (excluding optional covers) and are for the first year’s premium only (unless stated otherwise). From time to time, promotional or other discounts may be available for customers who apply for insurance via our Contact Centre.
3. To qualify for the maximum No Claim Bonus of 30%, customers must have had no home or contents insurance claims in the preceding five years. However, customers who have had up to two claims may still qualify for a reduced No Claim Bonus.
4. Premiums payable by installments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding, and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
5. Not available with Vital Home Insurance.