1. Open your new account
2. Transfer your details
We make it easy to switch banks.
On your behalf, we can contact your old financial institution and request a Regular Payment List. This shows all the existing regular payments that have occurred on the old account in the last 13 months. This includes:
- Direct debit arrangements: For example, phone bills and gym memberships.
- Direct credit arrangements: This could include a salary and share dividends.
- Future payments: These are standing instructions such as “On a monthly basis, debit my account and pay my rent.”
With your consent,we will notify the direct debiting and crediting organisations and give them your new account details.
If you’d like to change your details yourself, download the Change Financial Institutions and Account Details Form, fill in your details and forward it to your regular payment organisations.
3. Transfer other payment details
A Regular Payment List will not include information on recurring payments that use:
- Visa Debit
- Debit MasterCard
- Internet banking ‘Pay Anyone’
You will need to inform your provider or merchant of the new debit card number.
We will provide advice on how to identify these types of payments.
4. Close your old account
You’re now ready to close your old account.
Welcome to Beyond Bank!
Full terms, conditions, fees and charges are available in our Product Guide and Fees and Charges booklets. These booklets are available upon request, can be downloaded from our website and will be provided at the time of acquiring the product. Before acquiring the product, you should consider if this product is appropriate for you.