Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice
We have voluntarily subscribed to, and are committed to complying with, the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice. This code establishes higher standards than the law requires in a range of areas, and addresses issues not addressed by the law. In adopting this Code, we agree to abide by the higher standards and additional requirements set out in the Code.
It outlines ten key promises we must make to our customers to ensure that we will be fair and ethical when dealing with you.
The ten key promises
1. Be fair and ethical in our dealings with you
2. Focus on our customers
3. Give you clear information about products and services
4. Be responsible lenders
5. Deliver high customer service and standards
6. Deal fairly with any complaints
7. Recognise customers’ rights as owners
8. Comply with our legal and industry obligations
9. Recognise our impact on the wider community
10. Support and promote this Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice
Download the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice.