Interest Rate Changes April 7
April 2020Share This Story
Interest Rate Changes April 7.
As an essential service that continues to provide banking to you and your local community, Beyond Bank Australia remains focused and committed to offering the most responsible form of banking to meet the needs of ALL Australians.
Recently, we have changed interest rates across a range of products:
Home and Investment Loans
- 0.50% reduction to our 3-year fixed rate on our owner-occupied Total Home Loan Package ≤80% LVR special to a new low of 2.29% p.a. (for new money);
- Introduced a new 2-year fixed rate of 2.29% on our owner-occupied Total Home Loan Package ≤80% LVR special (for new money);
- Reducing new fixed rate home loans by up to 0.60% for owner occupiers and investors with either Principal and Interest or Interest Only repayment terms.
- Introduced a new 10-month term deposit rate at 1.70%p.a. for interest paid at maturity.
Small Business Loans
- A range of financial assistance for small business customers impacted by COVID-19, including:
- 0.50% reduction in the secured Overdraft interest rate for new and existing customers;
- 2.00% reduction in our unsecured Overdraft rate for new and existing customers; and
- 1.00% reduction in current business investment loan variable reference rate for new and existing customers to 3.94%
Along with these changes, we have also implemented a range of home loan assistance measures as well as financial support initiatives to help you through these challenging times.
For more information, please visit beyondbank.com.au/coronavirus
* Interest rates are current as at 7/04/2020.