New financial year can be a fresh start
The new financial year can be a good time to stop and assess your finances and think about how you can improve your finances for the New Year. Everyone wants to do that – right?
A few tips to get you started as we kick off the new financial year:-
- Do something productive with your tax refund- If you’re fortunate enough to get a tax refund, use it to kick start one of your financial goals
- Manage your finances -find out where all your money went – and budget for the year ahead. Recording your expenses can help you understand where your money goes.
- Prepare for unexpected expenses – set aside some funds for those just-in-case moments!
- Plan to save – Start off slowly and set yourself short term goals and work your way up from there
- Talk to us– If you need a little help getting started, or you’d like to talk to a professional, we are here to help. Get in touch!
^Michael – Practice Development Manager