National Netball Championships – Mile End SA
Volunteers are required for the 21 & Under National Netball Championships to be held in Adelaide from the 11th to the 16th March, 2014.
A variety of positions are available, including;
· Field of Play Supervisors – to manage field of play, including access control, court presentation and maintenance; ensure safe movement of teams and officials and to be the point of contact for other Personnel
· Ball Personnel Coordinator – to liaise with Event Manager & Field of Play Supervisor and manage Ball Personnel (ball kids)
· Team Liaison Assistant – to liaise with Event Manager, Field of Play Supervisor, Team Managers & Ball Personnel Coordinator
· Ticket Sales Staff
· MC Court Announcer – to deliver key sponsor & administrative messages and to engage with the audience, encouraging fans to show their support
· Match Report Writers – to watch and report on matches throughout the championship
· Ball Personnel (Ball Kids) required for Saturday & Sunday only – responsible for managing ball control during each match
A National Police Clearance is required and lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day. This opportunity is open to individuals aged 14 years and over however applicants under 18 must have parental consent before applying.