Royal Adelaide Show Volunteer – Wayville SA
Are you friendly and approachable and enjoy helping people? The Royal Adelaide Show 2014 is looking for volunteers to help with this years event September 5 – 14 2014.
Various roles are available including Tour Guides, Pavilion Attendants, Administration Assistants, Information Booth Assistants and Flying Squad to fill any gaps in shifts.
Volunteers will be required between the 5th and 14th of September 2014, and must be able to complete a MINIMUM of 6 shifts over the 10 days of the Show. Training and orientation will be provided.
Volunteers must be aged 18 years of age or older and have a good sense of humour, the ability to wear a smile and be happy to volunteer as part of a team. All volunteers are subject to a National Police Check and must provide contact details of a professional referee, in order to obtain a character reference.
In return, each successful volunteer will receive:
- A 10 day Show pass allowing entry for themselves every day of the Show.
- One Single entry day pass for a friend or family member.
- An Official Volunteer uniform – two polo shirts, hat and lanyard.
- One meal voucher for each shift completed.
- Exclusive access to exhibitor/volunteer lounge.
- A commemorative pin badge.
Successful volunteers are required for an interview and uniform sizing on either Thursday or Friday, 3rd and 4th of July 2014. Applicants will also be required to attend an induction session on Friday 29th August 2014.