Rugby Match Assistants – Torrensville SA
Do you have a love of Rugby and want to lend a helping hand at the National Rugby Championships in September? Then this is the role for you!
Various roles are available over a two day timetable of rugby matches at the Thebarton Oval, on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th September 2014, between the Perth Spirit and Greater Sydney Rams.
Positions available for Saturday 6th only include:
- VIP liaison assistants
- VIP Bar attendants (Must be RSA Qualified)
- Ticket Booth and Ticket Entry Attendants
Volunteers required for both days to assist with the below roles:
- Volunteer Team Leaders to oversee volunteers operating inside and outside the stadium
- Sport Support to provide logistic or organisational support for the rugby teams/event needs
- Parking Gate Attendants to control access/egress and take payments for car parking
- Parking Area Attendants to control the movement of cars within the car park
- Bar staff (Must be RSA Qualified)
- BBQ/canteen assistants to cook simple BBQ foods, Take payments and ensure stock is maintained)
- Catering Support to provide logistic support to bar and food areas ensuring stocks are maintained, supplies are moved
Volunteers interested in the bar attendants/staff role must have a Responsible Service of Alcohol qualification, whilst volunteers interested in the food handling roles are desired to have a Safe Food Handling Qualification.
If you are aged 18 years and over and interested in this role please register below.