5 reasons you should take a Cash Passport when you travel
In the end, I decided to take a mix of all three – some cash to pay for things like taxis and tips, a Cash Passport for the majority of my spending money and my credit card as a backup (just in case!)
I found this to be a perfect combination!
5 reasons why a Cash Passport is your perfect travel companion:
- It can be loaded with multiple currencies if you are travelling to a few different places.
- Shop at over 25 million retailers worldwide.
- Simple to reload with more money via BPAY, if required card to card.
- Emergency cash available if Cards are lost or stolen.
- You have the option of ordering a 2nd card (for a small cost) so you can take one with you and leave one in the hotel safe in case the other one is lost or stolen.
¹ Some ATM operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.