Simple ways to grow your super
At Beyond Bank, we are here to help grow your wealth and secure a financial future for you and your family. It’s about making your money work for you.
Super ways with super
Superannuation is all about investing now to reap the rewards later.
There are some simple and smart ways to start saving today to build your wealth for tomorrow.
You’ll be amazed at how quickly your super will grow while also attracting some real tax benefits along the way.
Ticking the box on tax
Paying less tax can be easy to achieve with these simple steps:
- Sacrificing some of your salary during the year by tipping it into your super is a win/ win situation. You build up your super and reduce your tax in the process.
- Depending on how much you earn and contribute to your super each financial year, you may be eligible for up to $500 from the Federal Government.
- If you’re self-employed, put as much as you can into your super (up to the age based concessional contribution cap) to cut down on your taxable income.
- Consider contributing to your partner’s super which may lessen your tax and build future wealth.
- If retirement is looming, try and put any spare cash into your super which may attract a lower tax rate when your tax return is due.
Plan with a planner
Life is hectic and we know that you are busy. That’s why it’s worth talking to a Financial Planner who can take care of some of the things you just don’t have time to do.
It’s all about putting your wealth management in safe hands.
A Financial Planner can look at your budget, lifestyle and spending patterns and come up with ways to make your money work better for you and hopefully, provide some savings before tax time.
To make an appointment to see one of our financial planners call us on 13 25 85 or book an appointment online.
This information is of a general nature only and has been provided without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, we recommend you consider, with the assistance of a Financial Planner, whether the information is appropriate in light of your particular circumstances and needs.
Financial planning services are provided by Eastwoods Wealth Management Pty Ltd ABN 17 008 167 002 / AFSL 237853 trading as Beyond Bank Australia Wealth Management. Eastwoods Wealth Management Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 / AFSL 237 856 trading as Beyond Bank Australia.
Any general tax information provided is intended as a guide only and is based on our general understanding of taxation laws. It is not intended to be a substitute for specialised taxation advice or an assessment of your liabilities, obligations or claim entitlements that arise, or could arise, under taxation law, and we recommend you consult with a registered tax agent.