This competition closed on 31 July 2021.
Good luck to all of you that nominated your sporting club!
- The Win $2,500 for Your Nominated Sporting Club or Community Organisation competition is conducted by Beyond Bank Australia Ltd (ABN 15 087 651 143, AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 237856), 100 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, SA 5000.
- Entry is open to all residents of Western Australia over 18 years of age who follow a link from the Fremantle Football Club website and tell us in 25 words or less why their nominated sporting club or community organisation deserves to win one of two grants of $2,500.
- Employees, contractors, officers and directors of the Promoter and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
- A maximum of one entry will be accepted per participant.
- The competition commences at 12:00am on 11 July 2021 and closes at 11:59pm on 31 July 2021. All times recorded throughout these Terms and Conditions are in Australian Western Standard Time.
- The competition consists of two $2,500 grants to nominated sporting clubs or community organisations. The total value of the prizes is $5,000.
- The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The winners shall be drawn at random at 10:00am on 16 August 2021 at Beyond Bank Australia, 100 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, SA.
- The winners will be notified by phone within two days of the draw.
- The prizes shall be credited to the bank accounts of the two nominated sporting clubs or community organisations.
- If a prize remains unclaimed by 5:00pm on 10 September 2021, it will be redrawn. The redraw will be conducted on 13 September 2021 at the same time and place as the initial draw. The winners from the redraw will be notified by phone within two days of the draw.
- Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition.