You can expect your new card(s) to be delivered to your nominated address within 10 working days of completing the Beyond Bank Australia Membership Application.
Beyond Bank partners with salary packaging providers and community organisations to offer Salary Packaging cards for meal entertainment and everyday expenses to benefit individual employees and organisations.
Salary Packaging FAQ's.
Once you have both your PIN and card, you will need to activate your card(s) in one of the following ways:
• Beyond Bank branch (photo ID or Telephone Banking Passcode required)
• Beyond Bank Customer Relationship Centre – call 13 25 85 (Telephone Banking Passcode required)
• Internet Banking (Internet Banking Passcode required). Select “Card Services” > “Activate Card”
There are several reasons why your card may be declined:
• Insufficient funds
• You have not activated your card
• The merchant channel has been blocked as it is not approved by your salary packaging provider
• The merchant has not been categorised correctly by their bank
• You are selecting the ‘SAV’ or ‘CHQ’ option rather than the ‘CR’ option.
Always use your 16 digit card number when making a payment to a third party using your Beyond Bank Salary Packaging Visa card. If a third party can’t accept a payment via this method then you will need to contact your salary packaging provider to make other arrangements for this payment to be made on your behalf. Always select the Credit option or use payWave when making a purchase to ensure your transaction is approved.
The additional cardholders will have internet banking access via Beyond Bank to view accounts where they have been nominated as an additional cardholder. In internet banking they can:
• Log on with their own membership number
• Change their contact details
• Set up alerts, e.g. SMS balance alerts
• Access statements Overall additional cardholders can perform most functions apart from transact on the account. They also cannot open further products, apply for loans, etc. using their membership number.
Salary Packaging is only available to employees of the Public Benevolent Institutions and employees of Health Promotion Charity where status has been granted by the ATO. Salary Packaging is a Fringe Benefit that employees can access if they are employed by an organisation that qualifies for a Fringe Benefit Tax exemption.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges and normal lending criteria apply. This advice is general and you should consider if it is suitable for you. For full terms, conditions, fees and charges please view our specific Terms & Conditions for Salary Packaging, Supplementary Terms & Conditions for Salary Packaging and our Fees and Charges Guide.
* Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105
¹ Payments using Google Pay are available for NFC enabled phones running on Android Lollipop 5.0 or above.
^ Devices compatible with NFC point of sale terminals for contactless transactions include.