Terms and Conditions.
round2save Instagram Giveaway.
1. Information on how to enter the round2save Instagram Giveaway (Giveaway) forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry into the Giveaway shall be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entries not made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
3. The Promoter is Beyond Bank Australia Ltd. ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237 856. (“Promoter”).
4. The Giveaway commences at 4.00pm (ACDT) on Thursday, 7 November 2019 and closes at 11.59pm (ACDT) on Wednesday, 13 November 2019 (“Giveaway Period”). All times recorded throughout these Terms and Conditions are in Australian Central Daylight Savings Time (ACDT).
5. Entry into this Giveaway is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years.
6. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Giveaway.
7. The entrant shall receive one (1) entry only per person during the Giveaway period.
8. Duplicate entries will be excluded from the draw.
9. Prize is not transferrable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. The Promoter takes no responsibility if the prize winner cannot be contacted.
11. The total value of the Giveaway is $250 inclusive of GST
- Entry into the Giveaway is automatic when an entrant:
- follow us @beyondbank on Instagram; and
- posts a comment on @beyondbank's Giveaway image, telling us your ‘most creative way to save’.
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. You are required to demonstrate skill, talent, creativity and imagination in your entry.
13. You need an Instagram account to enter the Giveaway. If you do not currently have an Instagram account, you can download the Instagram application on your mobile or tablet device or visit www.instagram.com and register for a free account. Your profile settings on Instagram must be set to public. Any entry submitted using a private profile setting will be invalid.
14. The five (5) prizes, consisting of a $50 Coles Group & Myer Gift Card will be selected by a judging panel on Thursday, 14 November 2019 at 11:00am at Beyond Bank Australia; Level 12, 100 Waymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
15. If the winner(s) resides in a location where Myer or Coles Group participating stores are not present, a $50 pre-paid Visa card will be supplied as a substitute.
16. The winners will be notified via Instagram on the same day of the winner selection with instructions on how to claim their prize. Prizes must be claimed by 2.00pm (ACDT) on Friday, 22 November 2019 or an alternate winner will be selected at 3.00pm (ACDT) on the same day.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event an entrant being unable to satisfy these Giveaway Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or the prize remains unclaimed after 2:00pm on Friday, 22 November 2019. The Promoter will reconsider and select the next entry at the same place as the original draw at 3:00pm on Friday, 22 November 2019 at Beyond Bank Australia; Level 12, 100 Waymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000. In the event that this redrawn prize winner is not eligible, the Promoter will continue to select the next entry until the prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions). The winner will be notified by on the Giveaway post on Friday, 22 November 2019.
18. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Giveaway. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
19. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained by an entrants or the prize winners in connection with this Giveaway, or the use of or participation in any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials related to this Giveaway.
23. This Giveaway is in no way endorsed or supported by Coles Group or any of the Participating Retailers. The Giveaway, including the issuing of Gift Cards, is managed by Beyond Bank Australia.
24. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
Allianz Win an Apple Watch with your Home, Landlord or Comprehensive Motor Insurance (“Promotion”)
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 12.00 am on 14 October 2019 and closes at 11.59 pm on 08 December 2019 (“Promotion Period”). All references to times recorded throughout these Terms and Conditions are a reference to the local time in Sydney, New South Wales.
- The promoter is Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (ABN 15 000 122 850) of Level 12, 2 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, telephone number 132 664 (“Promoter”).
- Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Customer”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and employees (and their immediate families) of Participating Partners (as defined below) agents and agencies associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant (including their identity, age and place of residence) and the validity of each entry and to disqualify any person who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Further, any contact details provided incorrectly may be deemed by the Promoter as an invalid entry. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Customer, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Customer.
- Financial institutions participating in this Promotion (each a “Participating Partner”) are as follows:
- Australian Unity ABN: 30 087 652 079 AFSL: 237994;
- Beyond Bank Australia Limited ABN: 15 087 651 143 AFSL: 237856;
- Credit Union South Australia Ltd ABN: 36 087 651 232 ASFL: 241066;
- Greater Bank Ltd ABN: 88 087 651 956 ASFL: 237476;
- Hume Bank Ltd ABN: 85 051 868 556 ASFL: 244248;
- Newcastle Permananent Building Society ABN: 96 087 651 992 ASFL: 238273;
- Police Bank Ltd ABN: 95 087 650 799 AFSL: 240018; and
- Police Credit Union Ltd ABN: 30 087 651 205 AFSL: 238991.
- Teachers Mutual Bank Ltd ABN: 30 087 650 459 ASFL: 238981 (“TMBL”) will be considered a “Participating Partner” in its own right, which includes the following divisions
- Teachers Mutual Bank;
- Firefighters Mutual Bank,
- Unibank; and
- Health Professionals Bank
For the avoidance of doubt, one (1) draw with eight (8) winners will be conducted for Teachers Mutual Bank Ltd with the entries combined from each of the above four (4) divisions.
- For the purposes of this Promotion, the term “Eligible Policy” means:
- Allianz Home Insurance (Buildings and/or Contents);
- Allianz Landlord Insurance (Buildings and/or Contents); or
- Allianz Motor Insurance (Comprehensive).
- To enter, individuals must purchase a new Eligible Policy through a Participating Partner during the Promotion Period. The Eligible Policy will be deemed purchased when the Promoter receives full payment of the annual policy premium or the first instalment of premium if paying by the month. For the entry to be and remain valid, the Eligible Policy must not be lapsed or cancelled at the time the prizes are drawn at 11.00 am on 17 December 2019. An Eligible Customer shall receive one (1) automatic entry into the relevant draw for each Eligible Policy purchased by them during the Promotion Period. Variations to existing policies are excluded from this Promotion.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received from each Participating Partner, for a total of nine (9) draws. Each Participating Partner Draw will draw eight (8) winners, for a total of seventy-two (72) prizes available to be won in this promotion. The draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 17 December 2019 at 11am in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published in the Australian newspaper on 24 December 2019.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first eight (8) entries drawn in each Participating Partner draw will each win a prize of an Apple Watch Series 5 GPS + Cellular, size 44mm Space Black stainless steel case with space black Milanese loop valued at $1,259 RRP.
Winners must ensure they have provided a valid mailing address. The prize will be supplied by JB Hi-Fi and sent directly by JB Hi-Fi to the mailing address provided when purchasing the Eligible Policy.
- ‘Apple Watch’ is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Inc. is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The total value of the prizes to be awarded in this Promotion is RRP $90,648.
- If a prize winner forfeits the prize or a prize remains unclaimed, the Promoter will conduct a redraw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, following the same procedure as the original draws. Any redraws will take place at 11.00 am on 17 March 2020, at the same place as the original draws. The prize winners, if any, will be notified in writing and/or by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published in The Australian newspaper on 24 March 2020. In the event that this redrawn prize winner is not eligible, the Promoter will conduct a redraw until the prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions).
- The prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. A prize may be transferred to a prize winner’s immediate family, but cannot be transferred to other persons. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. If any prize is unavailable for any reason at any time, subject to State Legislation and any written directions from a regulatory authority, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize with another prize of equal or greater value and the relevant prize winner will be notified accordingly.
- Each entrant consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Liability for any tax (other than fringe benefits tax) arising out of participation in this Promotion (including acceptance of a prize) is the sole responsibility of the Eligible Customer. Eligible Customers should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) use or taking of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, each prize winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Privacy Notice: Entry is conditional on providing the requested personal information. By entering this Promotion, each entrant consents to the retention, use and disclosure of their personal information by the Promoter in the following ways:
- for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and any matter connected to the Promotion;
- if the entrant is a prize winner in this Promotion, for publicity purposes in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration, compensation or prior notice to the entrant;
- in addition to any use that may be outlined above, sending the entrant publications and communications about events, promotions, products and services. This includes distributing marketing material for goods and services offered by the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and businesses which have arrangements with the Promoter or its related bodies corporate. Each entrant agrees that communications may be sent to them by post, email and SMS.
The Promoter may disclose personal information to third parties for the above purposes, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. For the purpose of conducting this Promotion and sending offers and information to each entrant, the Promoter will not disclose the entrant’s personal information to entities outside of Australia.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability relating to the Promotion.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37670
ACT Permit No. TP19/04102
SA Permit No. T19/1469
First Home Buyers offer.
To be eligible for this offer you must be a first home owner as evidenced by the First Home Owner Grant scheme in the applicable state or in absence of this scheme, sign a statutory declaration indicating that you have never owned property before. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply.
The $1000 offer is limited to one per new borrower (or where the loan is in joint names, per joint borrowers) where a home loan with a balance of $50,000 or more is funded by Beyond Bank Australia. This offer may be withdrawn at any time. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The offer excludes Business and Investment Loans. $1,000 is to be paid upon settlement and placed into a designated Beyond Bank account. If the member does not have a Beyond Bank account, they will need to open one. Beyond Bank Australia Limited ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237856. © 2019