Terms and Conditions.
Win one of 50 Home Match guernseys.
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry into the Competition shall be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entries not made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
3. The Competition commences at 12.01am AWST on Wednesday 2nd September 2020 and closes at 11.59pm AWST on Friday 11th September 2020 (“Competition Period”). All times recorded throughout these Terms and Conditions are in Australian Western Standard Time.
4. The Promoter is Beyond Bank Australia Ltd, 100 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 (ABN 15 087 651 143, AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 237856) (“the Promoter”).
5. No entry fee is charged by the promoter to enter the competition.
6. The Promoter takes no responsibility if the details provided by the entrant or prize winner/s are incorrect or if the prize winner can not be contacted.
7. Entry into this Competition is open to residents of Western Australia aged 18 years and over, who register for a banking review by selecting the ‘Book a Review Here’ button via the email provided from Beyond Bank Australia.
8. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted.
9. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating agents and their agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
11. Winners will be advised via phone or email using the contact details provided by the entrant. Winners will be provided with a voucher that they will present at the Fremantle Football Club Team store to collect the guernsey. The collection of the guernsey will be from Fremantle Football Club Team Store, Cockburn ARC, 31 Veterans Parade, Cockburn Central, WA 6164.
12. The Competition consists of a maximum of fifty Fremantle Football Club home match guernseys. Prize is not transferrable nor exchangeable for cash. The prize winners will be randomly selected by a number generator on Thursday 17th September 2020. The draw will take place at 10am (ACST) at Beyond Bank, level 11, 100 Waymouth Street, Adelaide 5000. Winners will be notified by phone call within three business days from the date of the draw.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event an entrant is unable to satisfy the Competition terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize by close of business Monday 14th September 2020. For each prize that remains unclaimed by Tuesday 15th September 2020, a draw will be held on Thursday 17th September 2020 at Beyond Bank, level 11, 100 Waymouth Street, Adelaide 5000, to select the next entry until the prize/s are awarded subject to any further regulatory directions). Any winners determined in accordance with this clause will be notified by phone or email Wednesday 23rd September 2020 and the guernsey will need to be collected by Friday 2nd October 2020.
14. The total value of the Competition is $4,250.00 consisting of 50 home guernseys with an individual value of $85.00 each (including GST)
15. The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time or cancel the Competition (or any part of it) without prior notice.
16. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained by an entrant or the prize winner in connection with this Competition, the of this Competition, or the use of or participation in any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials related to this Competition.
Beyond Bank Australia Ltd, 100 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/ Australian Credit Licence 237856 © 2020.
First Home Buyers offer.
To be eligible for this offer you must be a first home owner as evidenced by the First Home Owner Grant scheme in the applicable state or in absence of this scheme, sign a statutory declaration indicating that you have never owned property before. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. This offer does not apply to loans sought through the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme.
The $1000 offer is limited to one per new borrower (or where the loan is in joint names, per joint borrowers) where a home loan with a balance of $50,000 or more is funded by Beyond Bank Australia. This offer may be withdrawn at any time. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The offer excludes Business and Investment Loans. $1,000 is to be paid upon settlement and placed into a designated Beyond Bank account. If the member does not have a Beyond Bank account, they will need to open one.
Beyond Bank Australia Limited ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237856. © 2020