This is how we’re supporting eligible business customers:
- 0.50% p.a. reduction in the secured Overdraft interest rate for new and existing customers effective from 1 April 2020
- 2.00% p.a. reduction in our unsecured Overdraft rate for new and existing customers effective from 1 April 2020
- 1.00% p.a. reduction in current business investment loan variable reference rate for new and existing customers to 3.94% p.a.* effective from 1 April 2020
- Special fixed rates for 1 – 3 years for new and existing business customers. 1 year 3.94% p.a*., 2 year 3.94% p.a.*, 3 year 3.94% p.a.*
- Restructuring options to support business customers to help manage cashflow including:
- Deferring loan repayments for 6 months. Interest will be capitalised to the loan amount. Loan term to be extended by 6 months
- Waiving fees for the restructuring or consolidation of loans
- Waiving interest rate reductions/penalties for early withdrawal of terms deposits prior to maturity
- Supporting the working capital needs of new and existing customers.
Please note that the support outlined above is only applicable for existing members.
Please note, for your protection and privacy, we are unable to discuss your accounts via email.
*A margin may be added to the rates indicated above to determine the actual interest rate charges.