Award Winning Home Loans
We've been awarded the Canstar 5 Star Rating for outstanding value, best value for money and fantastic features 3 years running.
More Benefits with the Total Home Loan Package
Select from a range of loan options, features and fee free everyday banking that will save you money and help you own your home sooner.
- Maximise the interest you save on your loan through our Mortgage Offset Account and the Low Rate Credit Card.
- Choose between variable, fixed or line of credit facilities or switch from variable to fixed at anytime.
- Use the Home Loan Package whether you are buying a home to live, or land to build.
- Both Principle and Interest and Interest Only facilities available to suit individual needs.
- The Home Loan Package incorporates a range of product types for different and specific purposes (including Parent Guarantees for First Home Buyers and Land Rent Scheme in the ACT).
- Flexible fixed rate loan features include additional repayments without penalty (up to $25,000 per year), loan redraw during the fixed term and 100% Offset available on one year fixed options.
Save 10% on Home and Contents Insurance
Protect one of your most valuable assets with Home and Contents Insurance. For year round protection, choose PremierCare® Home & Contents Insurance, and receive up to 10% discount1, 2 with any new home loan.3
You could also benefit from No Claim Bonus of up to 30%4 or pay by the month at no extra cost5.
Terms, conditions, fees, charges and normal lending criteria apply.
*Total Home Loan Package 3 Year Fixed Rate for Owner Occupied loans. The comparison rate is calculated on a $150,000 loan with monthly repayments over a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. All loans are provided by Beyond Bank Australia, a trading name of Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/ Australian Credit Licence 237 856.
1. Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts/entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/entitlements. Discounts may not be applied to any flood component of the premium (if applicable).
2. Any discounts offered are applied to our standard rates and are for the first year’s premium only (unless stated otherwise).
3. Neither we nor any of our related companies guarantee the benefits payable under the policies or the repayment of any premium. Home Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. Community CPS Australia Limited ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL No. 237856 trading as Beyond Bank Australia acts as an agent of Allianz in arranging this insurance and not as your agent. PremierCare® is a registered trade mark of Beyond Bank Australia. Any advice here does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs, which you should consider before acting on any of our recommendations. All information regarding the benefits, features or extent of cover provided by any of the policies is provided as a summary only. You should refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) for the full policy terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations. The PDS is available from Beyond Bank Australia by calling 13 25 85 or online at beyondbank.com.au. If you buy this insurance we may receive a commission from the insurer (ranging from 0% - 30%) calculated as a percentage of the premium you pay, not including any taxes or other government charges.
4. To qualify for the maximum No Claim Bonus of 30%, customers must have had no home or contents insurance claims in the preceding five years. However, customers who have had up to two claims may still qualify for a reduced No Claim Bonus.
5. Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding, and financial institution transaction fees may apply.