To register for our new Mobile Banking app, you will first need to register for internet banking. Once you have done that download the app onto your smart phone or device via the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Once the app is downloaded, open the app and complete the following steps:
1. Tap the menu button
2. Tap Accounts
3. Enter your Member Number
4. Enter your Internet Banking password
5. Nominate a Device Name for your device
6. Nominate an app PIN and confirm it
7. Tap to indicate whether you would like to use Touch ID
8. Tap the arrow to complete registration
9. You will receive an SMS with a code, enter the code and Register.
Once you have logged in once, the app will remember your details and every time you log in thereafter, you will simply need to enter your PIN or fingerprint if Touch ID was enabled.
This is optional and is only requested if your phone supports it. You can nominate a Device Name in case you want to register Mobile Banking for use on multiple devices. This way, if you want to deregister a particular device, you won’t need to deregister Mobile Banking completely.
Watch the following video to discover how easy banking with Beyond Bank really is and learn about how to register to start using your mobile banking app.