You can expect your new card(s) to be delivered to your nominated address within 10 working days of completing the Beyond Bank Australia Membership Application.
Other helpful FAQs.
On completion of your Beyond Bank Membership Application, your card will be ordered. The PIN will be mailed first, followed by the card (which will be inactive until you activate the card)
Once you have both your PIN and card, you will need to activate your card(s) in one of the following ways:
• Beyond Bank branch (photo ID or Telephone Banking Passcode required)
• Beyond Bank Customer Relationship Centre – call 13 25 85 (Telephone Banking Passcode required)
• Internet Banking (Internet Banking Passcode required). Select “Card Services” > “Activate Card”
Once the card is activated, the PIN can be changed. Only the cardholder can change the PIN. Here are ways you can change the PIN:
• Internet Banking (Internet Banking Passcode required) – Log on, then select Services > Card Management (the card must be activated before the PIN can be changed)
• Beyond Bank branch – (Photo ID required)
• Beyond Bank Customer Relationship Centre (Telephone Banking Passcode required) - call 13 25 85 and request a new PIN be posted to you.
If a PIN is incorrectly entered three times, the PIN will be inactive for 24-hour period. The card can still be used to payWave, as a PIN is not required.