Osko® is the first service available on the New Payments Platform (NPP) and is backed by BPAY Pty Ltd. It will make sending and receiving money faster.
NPP is the acronym for the New Payments Platform which is owned and operated by NPP Australia Limited.
PayID is an alternative way to address payments. You can use this instead of remembering or sharing your BSB and account number. A PayID can be a mobile number or email address, and for businesses can also be an ABN or Organisation ID.
Click here to visit the full list of participating banks on the new NPP service.
You can only link one account to your mobile number.
You also can have anotehr account linked to an email address.
Yes, you can have more than one PayID linked to each account.
No. A PayID is only used to deposit money to your account. No-one can access your account by knowing your PayID.
Osko will use the New Payments Platform, a world leading technology certified to highest data security standards and monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All payments made on the platform are also subject to participating banks own real-time fraud screening and detection capabilities.
It will also incorporate functionality designed to reduce the risk of misdirected or fraudulent payments, enabling the sender to confirm the name of the recipient before finalising the payment to a PayID.
If you or someone else enters the PIN three times incorrectly, the device will automatically lock and you will need to visit a branch with identification or call the Customer Relationship Centre on 13 25 85 and quote your Telephone Access Passcode to unlock it.
Our award-winning Mobile Banking app for iOS and Android phones is packed full of an ever-expanding suite of innovative features!
Below is a list of all the features that we offer, and a video that you can view for a demonstration.
Account and General Information
- Product Information
- Overseas travel assistance
- Locate branches
- Secure Messaging
- Update your address
- View and manage eStatements
- Add the new smartphone widget to access Quick Balance on your device without opening the app
- 3D touch/long press the Beyond Bank app icon on your device home screen for quick access to the most popular banking features.
- Card Management
- Change Card PIN
- Set Up Apple Pay
- Cancel lost or stolen cards
- Reduce credit card limit
- Close credit card account
- Card controls including online and in-store purchases, contactless, digital wallet and ATM withdrawals.
- Scheduled Payments
- External Transfers
- Transaction Listings
- Create PayID
- Change transaction limits
- General Alerts for:
- Direct Credits
- Direct Debits
- Card Alerts for:
- Paywave/Paypass Transactions
- ATM Withdrawals
- EFTPOS Transactions
- Account Alerts for:
- Threshold breaches
- Scheduled Balance Notifications
You can view the balance of your accounts by clicking Accounts on the home screen. This will display all of your accounts, and from here you will have the option to tap on any of the accounts to view a transaction history.
To register for our new Mobile Banking app, you will first need to download the app onto your smart phone or device via the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Once the app is downloaded, open the app and complete the following steps:
1. Tap the menu button
2. Tap Accounts
3. Enter your Member Number
4. Enter your Internet Banking password
5. Nominate a Device Name for your device
6. Nominate an app PIN and confirm it
7. Tap to indicate whether you would like to use Touch ID
8. Tap the arrow to complete registration
9. You will receive an SMS with a code, enter the code and Register.
Once you have logged in once, the app will remember your details and every time you log in thereafter, you will simply need to enter your PIN or fingerprint if Touch ID was enabled.
This is optional and is only requested if your phone supports it. You can nominate a Device Name in case you want to register Mobile Banking for use on multiple devices. This way, if you want to deregister a particular device, you won’t need to deregister Mobile Banking completely.
Watch the following video to discover how easy banking with Beyond Bank really is and learn about how to register to start using your mobile banking app.
The latest update of the Beyond Bank mobile app supports PayID, so you can send & receive money in minutes. Watch the following video to see how easy it is to create a payID, then make payments instantly.
The latest update of the Beyond Bank mobile app supports PayID, so you can send & receive money in minutes. Watch the following video to see how easy it is to pay with payID.
The latest update of the Beyond Bank mobile app supports PayID, so you can send & receive money in minutes. Watch the following video to see how easy it is to manage PayIDs.
Watch the following video to discover how easy banking with Beyond Bank really is and learn how to make payments using your mobile app.
Watch the following video to discover how easy is to access and manage your accounts and cards on the mobile app.
With the introduction of the New Payments Platform and our updated App, the way you pay a member has changed. However, the payment will still be made in an instant! Please follow the instructions below to complete a payment.
- Select Make Payment, Add Payee
- When adding a payee select Account. To pay a member our BSB is 325-185.
- Follow the steps to complete the payment.
The payment will be sent to their account instantly using Osko!
- Quick access to your account balance without needing to log in every time.
- Add your card to Apple Pay instantly, without needing to fumble around with the physical card.
- Discuss your account needs via secure messages within the app
Simple, secure banking at your fingertips. PIN + Device-based security makes mobile banking incredibly simple and secure
- Activate your credit or debit card, cancel with easy your lost or stolen cards, lower your credit card limit or cancel your credit card account
Keep track of your details on the go. Manage payments and purchases or check balances and bills anywhere, anytime
Plan your next adventure! Advise your travel details or complete international transfers and payments
Customised communication. With personalised alerts and updates, our mobile banking app can let you know if you’re near your balance limit or when particular payments or purchases are made
Plan your savings or loans. We’ve created some great little calculators to help you save some money or repay a loan. Or just make sure you aren’t living beyond your means
Locate branches. Quickly find your closest branch based on your mobile location
Research latest products and rates. Simple, no-fuss updates about new products and the latest interest rates on offer
Contact us. Get in touch with us, or use our app to securely message us.
If you need to be reminded of any details required to set up Mobile Banking, you can visit a branch with identification or call the Customer Relationship Centre on 13 25 85 and quote your Telephone Access Passcode. A Member Service Consultant will be able to reset any passwords that you need and let you know where to find your member number if need be.
You can also reset your Internet Banking password by clicking here and following the prompts.
You can transfer funds within your own membership by tapping Transfer from the main menu. Here you can select the account that you would like to transfer from and to. When you have selected these accounts, enter the amount and description, and then you will be taken to a confirmation page.
When you have confirmed all of the details, tap Transfer Now to complete the transfer.
Once your payment is processed a receipt will be provided.
To transfer funds to another financial institution you can:
- Select Make Payment from the menu.
- Once on the Make Payment screen, select Add Payee and Someone. Enter the full name of the person you are sending money to, their BSB number and account number. You will also have the option to save the payee and create a nickname for them for future transfers.
- Enter the amount and description (optional) and select which account the money is being sent from and tap the arrow to go next.
- If you have made a payment to the intended recipient in the past and saved the payee, you can simply select them from the list displayed under Make Payment.
- Review the details of your transaction, then select Pay Now to submit it.
- Once your payment is processed you will see a receipt screen. Transfers between financial institutions within Australia can take between 24 and 48 business hours.
To make a BPAY payment:
- Tap the menu button and select BPAY.
- Select New Biller and enter the biller code and reference numbers (provided to you by the recipient organisation). You will also have the option to save the biller and create a nickname for them for future transfers.
- Enter the amount and description (optional) and select which account the money is being sent from and tap the arrow to go next. If you have made a payment to the intended recipient in the past and saved the biller, you can simply select them from the list displayed under BPAY.
- Review the details of your transaction on the confirmation page, tap Pay Now to complete the transaction. Once your payment is processed you will see a receipt screen. BPAY transactions can take between 24 and 48 business hours.
When you register the Mobile Banking app on an iOS phone that has Touch ID enabled, you will be asked whether you would like to enable the facility for use when you use the app.
If you enable Touch ID for use in the app, anyone with a fingerprint registered to that device will be able to log into Mobile Banking using their
own fingerprint. You are advised to only enable Touch ID if you are the only person who knows your device passcode and has their fingerprint registered.
To manage the Touch ID facility:
- Tap the menu button and select App Settings
- Then Touch ID, you will be taken to a screen where you can find information about the facility and switch it on and off.
For Apple products (iPhone/iPad), iOS 7 and above is supported. For Android mobile phones, Android Version 5 or above is supported.
You can change the order of your accounts, and your nominated favourite account on the Accounts page.
Once on the Accounts page, tap the bolt icon on the right of the account name that you would like to make your favourite account.
You can also tap and hold the account to change the order. When you are happy with the position simply release from holding.
The account that you leave at the top of this list is your default account and will be the first on the list whenever you are selecting an account to transfer from.
The Mobile Banking app is available for iPhones, iPads and Android mobile phones. Android Tablets are currently not supported.
• For Apple products (iPhone/iPad), iOS 7 and above is supported.
• Android Version 4.2.1 and above is supported.
No, you can use the Beyond Bank Mobile Banking app anywhere with data coverage or Wi-Fi access.
Currently, one membership can be registered for Mobile Banking per device.
You can register one membership to multiple devices.
The transaction limits for Mobile Banking are the same as Internet Banking:
Transaction Type Applicable Limit
- External Transfer: $5,000.00
- BPAY: $10,000.00
- Internal Transfer: $5,000.00
If you would like to increase these limits, you can do so by visiting a branch with identification, calling the Customer Relationship Centre on 13 25 85 with your Telephone Access Passcode or sending a Secure Message via Internet Banking or the app, including the transaction type and amount that you would like to make.
If you can’t see all of your accounts in Mobile Banking, you can call the Customer Relationship Centre on 13 25 85 and have those accounts made visible.
If you have a two-to-sign account, you will be able to view the account, but you will not be able to make transactions as only one member can sign into Mobile Banking at a time.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to report an error, you can do this by visiting a branch, calling the Customer Relationship Centre or sending a secure message via the app or Internet Banking.
For general enquiries you can also submit an Online Enquiry by tapping Contact Us from the menu and then selecting Email Us.
To deregister Mobile Banking on your phone, tap App Settings in the menu and then select My Devices.
Tap the device that you would like to deregister, then tap De-register device at the bottom of the screen. You can also de-register your device by tapping Forgot App PIN under App Settings.
You can use mobile banking to find out where the closest branches are located around you, but to do this, you need to allow the app to know your location.
The app will only know your location when you are using it.
You don’t need to add push notifications to use the basic functions of the app, but you will need to allow push notifications if you would like to set up alerts for direct credits, direct debits, balance thresholds, etc.
Push notifications is a free service.
If your device is disabled, it has been locked due to a number of failed PIN attempts.
To fix this, you can delete the app and download it again, or call the Customer Relationship Centre on 13 25 85 to have the device enabled once more.
Beyond Bank does not currently offer Business Banking within the Mobile app. To complete a Batch Transaction, you can visit our Internet Banking site using the internet browser on your phone.
When presented with the transaction receipt within the app, simply tap the share icon at the bottom of the screen, then tap Email.
When presented with the transaction receipt within the app, simply click the share button, then tap your preferred email platform.
You can view pending transactions by simply tapping the menu icon then navigate to the Accounts screen.
The details of any uncleared transactions will be at the top of the transaction listing, below the account panel at the top of the screen.
Yes. To setup a scheduled transfer between your own accounts, select Transfer from the menu, choose which account the transfer is from and going to, enter the amount and then select Schedule Payment.
Choose whether it will be a later payment or recurring and enter the dates for start and end. You can also leave the end date as ‘Never’ if you would like the transfer to continue indefinitely.
For scheduled payments to someone else, select Make Payment and follow the above steps. Once you have a scheduled transfer set up, you can view it in the menu, under Scheduled.
From the home screen:
- Tap the menu button and then tap Accounts.
- On the Accounts screen, below the purple account bar, swipe right and tap the info icon.
- The interest rate for the account that you have selected will be displayed under the first section of the page.
The app will continue to operate in the background unless you log out or force it to close, but it will automatically log you out after 10 minutes of inactivity.
You can set up how long it takes for the app to time out by going to Settings, then App Timeout.
The reference field provides the option for you to enter details for your reference, visible on your statement.
Both fields are optional, so if you don’t want to enter anything you will still be able to complete the transfer.
It is important to call us on 13 25 85 as soon as possible when you believe the security of your funds may have been compromised.
A Member Service Consultant in the Customer Relationship Centre will be able to lock your Internet and Mobile Banking until you find or replace your phone and are able to reset the login details.
To uninstall the app on an Apple device, simply tap and hold the app icon on your phone and wait for it to jiggle. When this happens you will see a small ‘x’ symbol at the top-right corner of the icon, tap that and confirm to delete the app, this will also uninstall it.
To uninstall the Beyond Bank Mobile Banking app on an Android device, tap the ‘Apps’ button on the home page, visible when you unlock the phone. When you are presented with a list of your apps, tap and hold the Beyond Bank app until you see a trash can drop down at the top of the screen. Once you see the trash can, drag the icon over to it and drop it in there.
If your Mobile Banking service has been locked, you can unlock it by calling the Customer Relationship Centre on 13 25 85 and quoting your Telephone Access Passcode, or by visiting a branch.
When you are transferring to different accounts within your own membership, you may notice some accounts that are greyed out. Generally, they will only be Term Deposit accounts, and the fact that they are grey means that you cannot transfer into them.
You can set up an alert by following the steps below:
- Open the app, log in and open the menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and tap Alerts
- From the Alerts page, you can select either
- General alerts for direct credits and debits
- Accounts alerts for threshold and scheduled balance alerts
- Cards for alerts for card transactions
A direct credit alert will send a push notification when any merchant credits any of your accounts.
A direct debit alert will send a push notification when any merchant debits any of your accounts.
A threshold alert allows you to set a top and/or bottom threshold for the balance of any of your accounts.If the threshold that you set is breached, you will see an alert.
All of the card alerts will allow you to nominate whether you would like to receive a push notification every time the card is used, or just when a transaction limit that you set is breached.
Yes. From the home screen:
- Tap the menu button and then tap Overseas Travel.
- Select Notify Travel Plans and enter the details regarding when you will be departing and returning along with the countries you will be visiting.
If we can help with travel insurance, ordering foreign cash, purchasing a cash passport or applying for a credit card, give those options a tick and a Member Service Consultant will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Tap the menu icon and select Settings, then select Cards. If you have several cards, they will all be shown here. Tap on the card and choose Change PIN.
- You can then create a new PIN number by confirming it before selecting Change.
- Alternatively, you are able to change the PIN number via Internet Banking or visiting your nearest branch.
You can easily set up notifications for when your account is near its limit in the Beyond Bank App by setting up a free Threshold Alert.
To do this:
- Open the app, and ensure you have enabled push alerts
- Tap on the menu and select Banking Alerts and then Accounts
- Select the account you would like to monitor
- Click on Threshold Alert
- Pick the amount that you would like to be alerted
- Tap save.
That's it - you will be sent a notification if your account goes under that limit, allowing you to be in control of your spending.
Setting up push alerts within the app ensures you receive notifications about your accounts and important app information.
- Open the app
- Tap on the menu and select Alerts and then the cog in the top right corner to open the settings
- Enable the Push Notifications option
- You can enable the others too, but be aware that SMS is charged at 26c a message; the others are free.
Once a card control function has been enabled or disabled, it will stay in that position until it is manually changed back.
Yes. Direct debits made against the card number will continue to be deducted.
If our Mobile Banking or Internet Banking service is not set up on your account, we won’t be able to apply a temporary block. In this case, the card would need to be cancelled if it had been lost or stolen. If these services are not set up, then we would be happy to assist you with setting them up.
No. Once you make a change on one of your devices, the block will apply to your account which will be reflected across all your devices.
Yes. Cancelling your card will override any temporary blocks applied.
Yes. Card controls are available on both rediCARDS and Salary Packaging cards.
Yes. A branch consultant can show you how to use the card controls service on the in-branch iPad or on your own device, but they aren’t able to apply any changes on your behalf.
Temporary Card Block – Instantly apply a block to the card if it has been misplaced. The block can be removed at any time and does not stop recurring transactions or Digital Wallet transactions.
Online Purchase – Disable to block all card-not-present transactions.
Contactless – Disable to block all contactless transactions.
In-Store Purchase – Disable to block all card-present transactions. This will also block contactless transactions (excludes Digital Wallet transactions).
Digital Wallet – Disable to block all Digital Wallet transactions.
ATM Withdrawal – Disable to block domestic and/or international ATM cash withdrawals on the card.
- PayID: Send & receive money in minutes
- Pay a friend on the move. Add new payees when it’s convenient for you
- Apple Pay integration. Add your card to your Wallet directly from within the Beyond Bank app – no manual input required (iOS only)
- Schedule transactions and see a list of scheduled transfers
- See your pending transactions
- Change your transfer limits
- Keep track of your details on the go. Manage payments and purchases or check balances and bills anywhere, anytime
- Touch ID and Fingerprint authentication
- Send secure messages about your accounts
- Forgotten your app login? Reset it at the touch of a button
- Control app timeout for personalised security settings
- Total control of your cards including online and in-store purchases, contactless, digital wallet and ATM withdrawals
- Stay in touch with us – update your details.
- Balance before PIN. Tap the lightning bolt on the dashboard to get started,
- See an overview of your accounts in a single screen
- Find and open a new account in 1 minute
- View and manage your eStatements
- Add the new smartphone widget to access Quick Balance on your device without opening the app
- Research latest products and rates. Simple, no-fuss updates about new products and the latest interest rates on offer
- Plan your savings or loans. We’ve created some great little calculators to help you save some money or repay a loan. Or just make sure you aren’t living beyond your means
- round2save: save a little bit each day. By enabling round2save, each purchase you make will be rounded-up to the nearest whole dollar, and the remainder will be transferred to your nominated savings account.
- Plan your next adventure! Advise your travel details or complete international transfers and payments
- Card controls including card blocking and cancellation. online and in-store purchases, contactless, digital wallet and ATM withdrawals
- Contact us. Get in touch with us, or use our app to securely message us.
- Keep track of your details on the go. Manage payments and purchases or check balances and bills anywhere, anytime
Spend tracker allows you to compare your spending between different months. See how you’re tracking this month and compare previous months.
You can find the spend tracker icon in our award-winning mobile app in the top right-hand corner after viewing an account:
Simply tap the icon, click 'Track your spending' on the next page and review your daily spending.
With the mobile app version, you can view your daily spending and a comparison to that day's spending for the previous month. Want to see how your spending went a few months ago? Scroll back as far as you like and see how your monthly spending has evolved.
A full version of the spend tracker functionality can be accessed in you enable the Beyond Finance Manager in your Internet Banking.