To transfer money to someone overseas you will need the following information;
- Transfer amount and required currency
- Beneficiary name
- Beneficiary address (full street address is mandatory)
- Bank sort code/SWIFT address/chips/routing number
- Beneficiary account number
- IBAN (this is mandatory for transfers sent to the United Kingdom or European Union)
- Bank name
- Full bank address (full street address is mandatory)
- Any special instructions
To process your payment through Internet Banking, simply select ‘Transfer/Pay’ from the main menu, followed by ‘International Transfer’. The default daily limit for this service is $1,050AUD. This limit can be increased to a maximum limit of $10,050, simply contact us on 13 25 85 or by one of the below options for assistance.
- From Internet Banking, select ‘Services’ in the top menu, then ‘Secure Mailbox’. Please be aware that you will require a Secure SMS or VIP Token code to access Secure Messages.
- If you have a Telephone Access Passcode, please call us on 13 25 85.
- Visit a branch in person with identification.
Alternatively, you can visit a branch or call 13 25 85 to have a consultant process your International Transfer for a $25 fee.