Osko® is the first service available on the New Payments Platform (NPP) and is backed by BPAY Pty Ltd. It will make sending and receiving money faster.
What are the mobile app features?
Our award-winning Mobile Banking app for iOS and Android phones is packed full of an ever-expanding suite of innovative features!
Below is a list of all the features that we offer, and a video that you can view for a demonstration.
Account and General Information
- Product Information
- Overseas travel assistance
- Locate branches
- Secure Messaging
- Update your address
- View and manage eStatements
- Add the new smartphone widget to access Quick Balance on your device without opening the app
- 3D touch/long press the Beyond Bank app icon on your device home screen for quick access to the most popular banking features.
- Card Management
- Change Card PIN
- Set Up Apple Pay
- Cancel lost or stolen cards
- Reduce credit card limit
- Close credit card account
- Card controls including online and in-store purchases, contactless, digital wallet and ATM withdrawals.
- Scheduled Payments
- External Transfers
- Transaction Listings
- Create PayID
- Change transaction limits
- General Alerts for:
- Direct Credits
- Direct Debits
- Card Alerts for:
- Paywave/Paypass Transactions
- ATM Withdrawals
- EFTPOS Transactions
- Account Alerts for:
- Threshold breaches
- Scheduled Balance Notifications
Other helpful FAQs.
NPP is the acronym for the New Payments Platform which is owned and operated by NPP Australia Limited.
PayID is an alternative way to address payments. You can use this instead of remembering or sharing your BSB and account number. A PayID can be a mobile number or email address, and for businesses can also be an ABN or Organisation ID.
Click here to visit the full list of participating banks on the new NPP service.
You can only link one account to your mobile number.
You also can have anotehr account linked to an email address.