Terms and Conditions – Effective 1 August 2013.
To be eligible for the Full-Time Student Fee Waiver each customer must be:
- An Australian Citizen or have permanent residential status;
- Aged 18 years and over; and
- Enrolled as a full-time student at any tertiary education provider in Australia. Customers are not eligible for the Full-Time Student Fee Waiver if they fall into one of the following groups:
- Enrolled in part time studies;
- Enrolled in an apprenticeship course; or
- International/overseas students.
To receive the Full-Time Student Fee Waiver customers must apply annually and provide one of the following documents as evidence of their full-time student status:
- Student ID card – displaying the full-time status. If the card is issued for more than one year, a current year sticker should be present. (If the student ID card does not include a full-time student status we will accept it if it is accompanied by a current student concession public transport pass); or
- A Statement of Enrolment from the Education Institution; or
- A letter from the Education Institution stating the applicant’s name and full-time student status. This letter must be from the School Registrar and must contain a school stamp.
Once the application is accepted the transaction accounts eligible for the Full-Time Student Fee Waiver are:
Access Savings Account
Mortgage Offset Account
Wealth Accumulation Account
Fee waived: Excess Transaction Fee
Fee waived: Monthly Account Keeping Fee
Accepting the full-time student fee waiver
We will accept the Full-Time Student Fee Waiver application by any of the following methods:
- In person at a branch;
- By calling the Contact Centre on 13 25 85; or
- By visiting our website and completing the form. The Full-Time Student Fee Waiver may take up to two business days to come into effect.
The Fee Waiver will be applicable from acceptance of the application until 31 March of the following year. At which time the waiver will cease unless the customer renews the application.
Eligible customers are responsible for renewing their Full-Time Student Waiver application each year. We will not issue a reminder to do so.
Cancelling Fee Waivers
We may, in our absolute discretion, cancel the entitlement to the Full-Time Student Fee Waiver by notice at any time.
Changing benefits of the full-time student fee waiver
We may, in our absolute discretion, change any terms and conditions applying to the Full-Time Student Fee Waiver and will advise qualifying customers if this occurs.
Additional terms and conditions
The benefits available under the Full-Time Student Fee Waiver are available subject to the terms and conditions for each product and service
We may give notices about the Full-Time Student Fee Waiver by newspaper advertisement, electronically or in any other way permitted by law.
1. Must be 18 years and over.
Read our Student Account Terms & Conditions for more detailed information.
Before acquiring the product, you should consider if it is right for you. For full terms, conditions, fees and charges please view our Financial Services Guide, Product Guide and Fees and Charges Guide. These guides are available upon request, can be viewed on our website and will be provided at the time of acquiring the product. Interest rates are subject to change without notice.