Visa Debit Card.
Visa Debit card acts like a credit card, but you use your own funds. Your Visa Debit card is connected to your transaction or savings account, which means you’re always in control of your money.
Make fee-free purchases when you select the ‘credit’ option on your Visa Debit card. You can use your card anywhere Visa cards are accepted.1
Buy on Visa with your own funds.
- Make purchases anywhere Visa cards are accepted
- Pay with your own money. Your Visa Debit card is connected to your transaction or savings account, which means you’re always in control of your money
- Shop online. Visa Debit card acts like a credit card, but you use your own funds
- Tap and go with a Visa® payWave. Make purchases under $100 by simply tapping your card against a payWave terminal
- Smart chip protection. Increase your security and reduce your exposure to counterfeiting, card skimming and other fraud with a smart chip
- Add your card to your phone and other devices to make fast and easy transactions, almost anywhere you shop with Apple Pay3, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- Verified by Visa checks that it’s you making the purchase
- Fee-free purchases. Simply by pressing the ‘CR’ button at the EFTPOS terminal
- Visa Zero Liability Policy. With Visa's Zero Liability policy, you won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges or unauthorised purchases made with your card or account information2. This means you can use your card to shop with total confidence, as you will always be protected against unauthorised use.
Refer to our Fees and Charges booklet for more information.
You might also like.
A Line of Credit account provides ongoing access to funds, when you need them.Find Out More
Beyond Bank Savings Accounts increase your wealth with competitive interest rates, no monthly account-keeping fees and easy access to your money.Find Out More
* Payments using Google Pay are available for NFC enabled phones running on Android Lollipop 5.0 or above.
1. Before acquiring the product, you should consider if it is right for you. For full terms, conditions, fees and charges please view our Financial Services Guide, Product Guide and Fees and Charges Guide. These guides are available upon request, can be viewed on our website and will be provided at the time of acquiring the product. Interest rates are subject to change without notice. View the Verified By Visa Terms & Conditions here.
2. Visa's Zero Liability policy covers Australian- and New Zealand-issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholders should notify their issuer promptly of any unauthorised Visa use. Please consult your issuer for additional details. Visa payWave® is a registered trademark of Visa Worldwide Pty Limited.For further information on Visa’s Zero Liability policy please refer to the Visa website.
3. Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105