If something were to happen to you or your partner, would you be financially prepared? If either of you were injured or fell ill and weren’t able to work anymore, would you be able to cover the costs of your mortgage repayments, your credit cards, or your day-to-day living expenses and for how long?
Allianz LifeCover Plus is a product designed to provide cover to protect you and your family from uncertain times. With a number of different options, this insurance provides you with peace of mind knowing that, in the worst of circumstances, Allianz Life can help to support your family’s finances.
Why choose LifeCover Plus?
Get an indicative quote online
Easy application online or over the phone
No medical or blood test required to apply
Types of Cover3
Critical Illness Cover
Critical Illness cover, also known as
Trauma cover pays a lump sum if you suffer one of the defined Critical
You must be between the ages of 16 and 55 to apply for Critical Illness cover.
Critical Illness cover must be taken out in conjunction with Life Cover.
- Up to $500,000 cover1
- Cover for serious illnesses such as cancer, stroke and heart attack.4
Permanently Unable to Work Cover5
Permanently Unable to Work Cover pays a lump sum if you either suffer a
sickness or injury which means you are unlikely ever to be able to work again, or you suffer a major physical impairment.
You must be between the ages of 16 and 55 and working for at least 20 hours
per week to apply for Permanently Unable to Work cover.5
Permanently Unable to Work cover must be taken out in conjunction with
- Up to $1,500,000 cover depending on your age 1
- Cover for major physical impairment such as blindness or loss of hearing.
This is a summary only. Before making a decision, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for the standard, terms, conditions,
limits and exclusions of cover.
How to claim
To make a claim call 1300 362 108 Mon–Fri, 9.00am-5.00pm EST.
Making a claim can be a time of great stress. At Allianz Life, we endeavour to handle all claims in a sensitive and professional manner and promise to:
Ensure your claim is dealt with promptly and efficiently.
Keep you or your estate regularly updated and informed of the progress of the claim.
Manage your claim in accordance with the principles of best practise.
Read our Life Insurance Product Disclosure Statement for more detailed information.
1. Maximum cover amount is dependent on your age at the time of application. The cover amount of Critical Illness cover and Permanently
Unable to Work Cover cannot exceed the Life Cover amount. The minimum cover amount is $50,000 for Critical Illness cover and $100,000 for Life cover and Permanently Unable to Work cover. The maximum total amount you can be paid under a policy with more than one type of cover is the Life Cover amount before any other benefits have been paid. Please refer to the PDS for details.
2. Renewal of cover is guaranteed until the insured reaches the age specified in the PDS for the relevant cover, regardless of how their health may change. Applies subject to payment of premiums when due.
3. Cover amounts are automatically increased on each policy anniversary by 5% or the change in the CPI, whichever is greater. Increases to cover amounts only applicable until age 65. Premiums may increase from year to year in line with the increased amount. Please refer to PDS for details.
4. Conditions covered under this cover are certain types of Vascular Disease, Terminal Cancer, Degenerative Diseases, Cardiac Surgery, and Major Organ Failure. Three month waiting period applies for certain illnesses. Please refer to the ‘When a Critical Illness benefit will be payable’ section in the Product Disclosure Statement which sets out the standard list of covered conditions and events.
5. For Permanently Unable to Work cover you must be working on a permanent basis in an eligible occupation type for at least 20 hours per week. Please refer to PDS for details.
6. Accidental Injury benefit covers the entire or irrecoverable loss of a hand, a foot or loss of sight in one eye. Please refer to the PDS for details.
Beyond Bank Australia is a trading name of Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/Australian Credit License 237 856. Neither we nor any of our related companies guarantee the benefits payable under the policies or the repayment of any premium.
Beyond Bank refers you to the insurer Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited ABN 27 076 033 782 AFS Licence No. 296559 as the insurer’s agent. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement, available from our website at www.beyondbank.com.au or by calling Allianz Life on 1300 362 108.
If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.