The Platinum Cash Passport is a multi-currency, prepaid travel money card. Safe, reliable and easy-to-use. Access your money anywhere that MasterCard® is accepted.
Your travel money card will intelligently select the right currency, however, if required, funds can be used from multiple currencies to ensure your transaction is approved.
WIN your share of $30,000* worth of travel & travel goods!
Simply load or spend a minimum $100 AUD equivalent of foreign currency on to a new or existing Cash Passport™, and get a chance to win. Every $100 is another automatic chance to win* – so the more you load the more chances to win.
Easy card access to foreign currencies.
- Carry up to eleven currencies on the one card1
- Load up to AU$100,000
- Your Cash Passport is intelligent. Your card will intelligently select the right currency however, if required, funds can be used from multiple currencies to ensure your transaction is approved
- Chip and PIN protected. Use securely, around the world
- Access local currencies. Use at millions of MasterCard® ATMs around the world
- Shop at millions of restaurants and retailers where MasterCard® is accepted
- Load your card online. Put money on your Cash Passport online via Debit Card, BPAY® or bank transfer
- Lock in your exchange rate2. You can lock in your exchange rate on the day you load your card
- Use a second card as a back-up in case your primary card is lost or stolen
- 24/7 global emergency assistance
- Free card replacement, to anywhere in the world.3
- Valid for up to five years. Use your Cash Passport for multiple trips
- Fast activation. Your card will be activated within two business hours
- Free global WiFi access
- Available for immediate purchase in branch
- Pay Pass enabled
- Transfer funds immediately to other Australian issued Cash Passport cards
- Passport cards online via My Account
- Flight Delay Pass.
Refer to the Cash Passport Product Disclosure Statement for more information.
Flight Delay Pass.
Don’t let a delayed flight take the fun out of travel. Enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges worldwide, upon a flight delay. You and your travelling companion can relax in comfort while you wait for your flight in a LoungeKey™ airport lounge.
Register in advance and get complimentary access to participating airport lounges around the globe in the event of a flight delay. To view more FAQs on Flight Delay Pass, click here.
Key Tips on Cash Passport Usage.
- Always press ‘Credit’ at POS and ATMs
- Avoid Pre-Authorisations on the Card wherever possible
- Avoid Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) transactions wherever possible
- If using Cash Passport in a currency other than that held on the card e.g. using AUD in Bali, check Mastercard Spend Rate Calculator regularly to understand the exchange rates applying for transactions.
You might also like.
Travelling around the world or just travelling around Australia? Relax and enjoy your holiday knowing you are covered.Find Out More
Having cash on you when travelling makes it easier to pay for things like taxis and meals when on the go.Find Out More
1. Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check www.cashpassport.com/multi for the latest currencies supported.
2. “Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
3. Conditions apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.
^ Loads instore or online must be in foreign currency, AUD equivalent and in one transaction to be eligible for this promotion. #Cash Passport is unable to be used for purchases related to gambling or adult entertainment. Currently Cash Passport cannot be used in the following countries and geographical regions due to sanctions that are currently in place: Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. If you attempt to use your card at merchants in any of these countries and geographical regions, your request will be declined. In addition, the ATMs and POS terminals are not owned or operated by the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited are not responsible for ensuring that merchants will accept the Card. For example, the Issuer and MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited cannot control when an ATMorPOS terminal is due for maintenance or is faulty of if a merchant chooses not to accept the Card. In such cases, your Card may not function properly or be declined. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement at www.cashpassport.com.au.
The above information has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or need. Before acquiring this product, you should consider its appropriateness for you, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. For full terms, conditions, fees and charges, please review our Financial Services Guide, Product Guide and Fees and Charges Guide. These guides are available on our website and will be provided at the time of acquiring the product. Interest rates are subject to change without notice. Products and services are provided by Beyond Bank Australia, a trading name of Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/ Australian Credit Licence 237 856.
Community CPS Australia Limited ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL 237856 trading as Beyond Bank Australia is an agent for MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Pty Ltd.
The commission is calculated as a percentage of the total transaction, the agent has a right to charge within the limits outlined in the product disclosure statement. Please refer to the distributor for information regarding their fees and charges.
*Ends 30 September 2018. Customers are automatically entered into the draw upon every increment of $100 AUD equivalent loaded or spent in foreign currency. Excludes ATM withdrawals.
Terms and Conditions here. Permit: NSW: LTPS/18/25982, ACT: TP 18/01268, SA: T18/1168.
Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) and Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard® (“Cash Passport Platinum”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport facility available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you.
Mastercard® and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.