The Platinum Cash Passport is a multi-currency, prepaid travel money card. Safe, reliable and easy-to-use. Access your money anywhere that MasterCard® is accepted.
Your travel money card will intelligently select the right currency, however, if required, funds can be used from multiple currencies to ensure your transaction is approved.
Easy card access to foreign currencies.
- Carry up to eleven currencies on the one card1
- Load up to AU$100,000
- Your Cash Passport is intelligent. Your card will intelligently select the right currency however, if required, funds can be used from multiple currencies to ensure your transaction is approved
- Chip and PIN protected. Use securely, around the world
- Access local currencies. Use at millions of MasterCard® ATMs around the world
- Shop at millions of restaurants and retailers where MasterCard® is accepted
- Load your card online. Put money on your Cash Passport online via Debit Card, BPAY® or bank transfer
- Lock in your exchange rate2. You can lock in your exchange rate on the day you load your card
- Use a second card as a back-up in case your primary card is lost or stolen
- 24/7 global emergency assistance
- Free card replacement, to anywhere in the world.3
- Valid for up to five years. Use your Cash Passport for multiple trips
- Fast activation. Your card will be activated within two business hours
- Free global WiFi access
- Available for immediate purchase in branch
- Pay Pass enabled
- Transfer funds immediately to other Australian issued Cash Passport cards
- Passport cards online via My Account
- Flight Delay Pass.
Refer to the Cash Passport Product Disclosure Statement for more information.
Flight Delay Pass.
Don’t let a delayed flight take the fun out of travel. Enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges worldwide, upon a flight delay. You and your travelling companion can relax in comfort while you wait for your flight in a LoungeKey™ airport lounge.
Register in advance and get complimentary access to participating airport lounges around the globe in the event of a flight delay. To view more FAQs on Flight Delay Pass, click here.
Key Tips on Cash Passport Usage.
- Always press ‘Credit’ at POS and ATMs
- Avoid Pre-Authorisations on the Card wherever possible
- Avoid Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) transactions wherever possible
- If using Cash Passport in a currency other than that held on the card e.g. using AUD in Bali, check Mastercard Spend Rate Calculator regularly to understand the exchange rates applying for transactions.
You might also like.
Beyond Bank boasts a wide range of foreign currency services for people travelling internationally.Find Out More
Apply for a Beyond Bank Credit Card and take advantage of our great benefits and features.Find Out More
1. Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check www.cashpassport.com/multi for the latest currencies supported.
2. “Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
3. Conditions apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.
^ Loads instore or online must be in foreign currency, AUD equivalent and in one transaction to be eligible for this promotion. #Cash Passport is unable to be used for purchases related to gambling or adult entertainment. Currently Cash Passport cannot be used in the following countries and geographical regions due to sanctions that are currently in place: Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. If you attempt to use your card at merchants in any of these countries and geographical regions, your request will be declined. In addition, the ATMs and POS terminals are not owned or operated by the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited are not responsible for ensuring that merchants will accept the Card. For example, the Issuer and MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited cannot control when an ATMorPOS terminal is due for maintenance or is faulty of if a merchant chooses not to accept the Card. In such cases, your Card may not function properly or be declined. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement at www.cashpassport.com.au.
Terms and Conditions.
*Offer available 9am AEST 1st March 2018 - 11:59pm AEST 31st March 2018 (“Promotion Period”). The promotional rates are preferential exchange rates compared to the standard rates being offered for loads directly in foreign currency instore, at Beyond Bank Branches, for each respective day during the Promotion Period. You must load directly into foreign currency to take advantage of the promotional rate. The promotional rate is not available for currency to currency or card to card transfers. Due to constant market and currency fluctuations, the promotional rates may be adjusted daily during the Promotion Period but will always be preferential to the standard rates which would have been offered for each respective day during the Promotion Period. Due to constant market and currency fluctuations, the rates during the Promotion Period cannot be compared to another day’s rates. MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL). Australia Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579 (AR No. 338646), the card distributor, acts as an Authorised Representative of Australia Post Services Pty Ltd ABN 67 002 599 340 (AFSL No. 457551). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Community CPS Australia Limited ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL 237856 trading as Beyond Bank Australia is an agent for MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Pty Ltd.
The commission is calculated as a percentage of the total transaction, the agent has a right to charge within the limits outlined in the product disclosure statement. Please refer to the distributor for information regarding their fees and charges.