The life education programs assist children and young people to achieve:
- Healthy lifestyles.
- Skills to respond to issues in times of crisis or stress.
- Broader life skills to assist with personal safety, social relationships and self confidence.
Supporting Hunter Life Education will help fund:
- Programs to tackle cyber safety, health, emotional wellbeing, personal safety and drugs.
- Apps and online systems to engage children to assist with their learning.
- Life programs to give children the necessary life skill to deal with real life issues.
Congratulations, your child has earnt a $30 Savings account.
Thanks to their fundraising efforts in the Water 4 Life Challenge, they have been rewarded with a $30 Junior Saver Account. To begin the account opening process please complete the form below.
$30 Saving Account offer is limited to the first 100 claims.