Congratulations to the supporters of our 2021 fundraising event.
Together we have raised over $278,000 for our local communities in just four days.
Beyond Bank Australia has been supporting the local communities where we operate for more than 60 years.
Over the past couple of years, the COVID-19 pandemic has placed many Australians under financial stress, and there was a significant increase in social support sought from government and community organisations.
To help, we selected sixteen charities across Australia to take part in our Double Donation fundraising event. We then doubled each charity's donations up to $10,000 on their nominated fundraising days.
In just four days, we raised over $278,000, injecting much-needed funding into these charities' programs so they can continue supporting people and families who need it the most.
Click on the logos below to learn more about the charities and their work to support our community.
Double Donation Fundraiser Terms and Conditions
- The campaign commences at 12:01am on Tuesday 16 November 2021 and closes at 12:00am on 24 November 2021 Australian Central Time.
- Each featured charity’s fundraising day commences at 12:00am on the nominated day up until 11:59pm the following day.
- Minimum donation is $2. All donations will receive an online receipt for tax purposes.
- All donation money must be received via the Beyond Bank Australia Foundation Limited website www.beyondbank.com.au/donate using a valid Australian credit or debit card. We do not capture or store the donor’s credit card details, only the authority from our bank that the donor’s credit or debit card payment has been approved.
- 100% of the donations made will go to the featured charity.
- The featured charity must have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status or be registered and able to provide evidence of this upon request.
- The Beyond Bank Australia Foundation will dollar match the total donation amount received for the featured charity of the day up to the value of $10,000.
- The featured charity is required to issue a tax invoice to the Beyond Bank Australia Foundation for the total donation amount received and the dollar matching amount. Upon receipt of the tax invoice the featured charity will receive payment within 14 days via electronic funds transfer to their nominated bank account.
- The Beyond Bank Australia Foundation takes no responsibility or liability in the event of any technical issues experienced by either Beyond Bank Australia or the featured charities.
Beyond Bank Australia Ltd | AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237856 | ABN 15087651143 | Beyond Bank Australia Foundation Limited (ACN 119 727 507) Beyond Bank Australia Foundation Master DGR Fund (ABN 17 989 653 744) | 100 Waymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000 | GPO Box 1430 Adelaide SA 5001