Doubling up to support local charities - Double Donation Day
We’ve selected 30 charities who directly provide support and services to take part in our 30-day dollar match fundraising event, Double Donation Day.
Double Donation Day, will be funded by Beyond Bank Australia Foundation, the charitable arm of the Bank, which works closely with not-for-profit organisations around the nation to ensure that they have the support they need to grow and prosper.
Each charity will be given its own 24-hour timeslot in which to encourage supporters to donate a tax-deductible amount that will then be matched by Beyond Bank
The aim is to inject some funding into charities to help fund programs that can support people and families who may be doing it a little tough.
Make a donation and we’ll double it!
Donations to date:
Beyond Bank dollar match.
1. The Double Donation Day commences at 06:00am on Tuesday 29 September 2020 and closes at 05:59am on 13 November 2020 Australian Central Time.
2. Minimum donation is $2. All donations will receive an online receipt for tax purposes.
3. All donation money must be received via the Beyond Bank Australia Foundation Limited site beyondbank.com.au/donate using a valid Australian credit or debit card. We do not capture or store your credit card details, only the authority from our bank that your credit or debit card payment has been approved.
4. 100% of the donations made will go to the charity.
5. The charity will have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status or be registered.
6. The Beyond Bank Australia Foundation will dollar match the total donation amount for the featured charity of the day up to the value of $5,000.
Beyond Bank Australia Ltd | AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237856 | ABN 15087651143 | Beyond Bank Australia Foundation Limited (ACN 119 727 507) Beyond Bank Australia Foundation Master DGR Fund (ABN 17 989 653 744) | 100 Waymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000 | GPO Box 1430 Adelaide SA 5001