It’s easy to become complacent. We live in a world of constant online updates, and password paralysis can set in when we’re faced with yet another sign-in page. But that’s no reason to let our guard down when it comes to banking online.
- Maintain an adequate level of anti-virus software on your computer
- Delete emails and attachments if they seem suspicious – it may be a virus!
- Beware of emails with ‘friendly’ headings from addresses you don’t recognise
- Set your spam email preference as high as possible
- Choose a secure password and change it regularly.
We will never send you an unsolicited email requesting personal information, or details about your passwords / PINs etc. If you ever receive an unsolicited email claiming to be from us, or from another Financial Institution, requesting that you provide this type of information, it may be a scam so check with us before you respond.