A better world is important to us.
As a 100% customer-owned bank, we strive to go beyond for our customers.
We take pride in everything we do. That’s why we aim to exceed your expectations and return outstanding value through our wide range of products and services.
A better world is important to us too. That’s why we work closely with not-for-profits and community organisations and support their initiatives through fundraising, donations and volunteering.
At Beyond Bank Australia, we’re the other way to bank.
- $4.7 billion+ assets under management
- 200,000+ customers
- 40+ branches
- Access to over 3,000 rediATM’s Australia-wide
- Australian based national call centre
- Certified B-Corporation.
Part of your community for nearly 60 years.
We have a proud history of supporting customers and local communities. Being customer owned, we are driven by our values and aim to be the best bank for our customers and their communities.
- Our profits are used to benefit customers
- We offer award winning products and customer service
- We believe in doing more good with our products, practices and profits
- We provide community investments, grants and sponsorships and along with our Foundation we have invested more than $15 million back into the community since 2007
- We’re the first Australian bank to become B-Corp certified.
Beyond Bank Australia is the trading name of Community CPS Australia. Prior to becoming a customer owned bank in 2013, Community CPS Australia was one of Australia’s largest credit unions. Over the years a number of likeminded organisations have joined Beyond Bank including Country First Credit Union, Alliance One, Wagga Mutual Credit Union, Companion Credit Union, United Community Credit Union, Eastwoods Financial Planning and Universal Financial Planning.
We take pride in everything we do and strive to go beyond for our customers.
That’s why we are proud of our wide range of product and service awards that just keep coming!
Go beyond for your community.
1 in 200 sleep rough every night.
Everyone deserves to be safe and warm. See the difference we are making together to combat homelessness.
How far would a father go?
A father and musician became a Molecular Biologist. All to help his daughter and find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis airway disease.