Work with us
Grow with us
Explore new talents through a range of learning opportunities and develop your strengths with on-the-job learning and internal and external professional development programs.
Give back to your community. Each year, Beyond Bank employees provide over 1,000 voluntary hours in their local communities with our Community Leave Day. You can also make a donation through Workplace Giving or join in Casual for the Community, a monthly casual clothes fundraiser for charity.
Submit your resume and we’ll keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Current Career Opportunities
Business Banking Manager
The Business Banking Team delivers integrated banking solutions and risk management for SME businesses, entrepreneurs, self-employed, high net worth groups, Self-Managed Superannuation Funds and any other Beyond Bank customers with complex or specialised borrowing needs.
To proactively manage the business banking needs of new and existing business customers whilst managing credit risk profile and profitability. Develop & manage a network of internal and external Business development Relationships to maximise new business opportunities.
Key Result Areas Requirements of Key responsibility
- Provide high levels of leadership in understanding of financial statements, income tax returns, ATO portal documents to Branch Managers and staff.
- Assist, coach and mentor front line staff (and other business banking staff) with self- employed and complex loan enquiries/applications.
- Maintain a professional and business like image at all times and particularly in all external dealings.
- Demonstrate and encourage Customer first service standards.
- Demonstrate high level customer service focused on building strong and enduring relationships.
- Address and resolve customer needs quickly and efficiently including escalating complaints and enquiries referred from other staff as required.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Develop and manage a network of external Business Development relationships to maximise new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the achievement of sales and referral budgets.
- Assist with the management of cost and revenue lines within agreed budget parameters
- Ensure lending “margins” charged are appropriate for the business relationship.
- Manage the LANA sales tracking tool, MRMS & BIPortal.
Credit Quality / Submission Quality
- Produce lending submissions that comprehensively demonstrate and articulate an assessment of business lending opportunities including compliance with internal policies and relevant legislation / regulations.
- Submissions must include a thorough assessment of financial information, business circumstances, available collateral and credit risk management for assessment by the Member Credit Team.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of financial statements, income tax returns, ATO portal documents and have the capacity to stress test financial information including three way cash flow statements.
- Ensure that Annual reviews of all business relationships are completed in terms of policy and within acceptable timeframes.
- Work closely with Credit Control for management of business lending facilities that are either at risk, overdrawn or overdue.
Technical Ability / Knowledge
- Maintain product and systems knowledge pertinent to the role.
- Actively seek ways to improve and resolve any evident process issues.
- Provide support to branches in establishing and maintaining third party relationships in regard to non interest business lines (i.e. Merchant services, Leasing etc).
- Actively demonstrate Beyond Bank Values of Customer first, Integrity, Community, Mutuality, in all dealings with staff, customers and potential customers.
- Be committed to operating in a manner which is environmentally sustainable.
- Actively collaborate in and drive business improvement projects.
Position holder most likely to have a business related degree and or post/graduate professional qualification. Significant emphasis on financial analysis, understanding of complex structures including SMSFs and credit risk management capacity.
Closing Date: Friday 10 April 2015Find Out More < Back Apply Now!
Reporting to the Employee Relations Manager, the Recruitment Specialist role works in partnership with stakeholders to devise innovative recruitment strategies and recruitment processes that continuously source and attract a diverse pool of quality candidates.
Beyond Bank Australia, formerly Community CPS Australia is a mutual bank with branches nationally. In addition to providing high-quality banking services, we are committed to benefiting our customers and their communities.
Reporting to the Employee Relations Manager, The Recruitment Specialist role works in partnership with stakeholders to devise innovative recruitment strategies and recruitment processes that continuously source and attract a diverse pool of quality candidates.
The role will design and lead a best practice recruitment and selection framework for Beyond Bank that seeks to identify and source best fit talent for roles utilizing a variety of sources and networks including social media, employment and government agencies, professional associations and community organisations while understanding the different geographic employment markets in which Beyond Bank is represented.
The successful incumbent will manage the end to end recruitment and selection process for all external and internal hiring efforts including managing job posting optimization, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, social media and other technical means to source candidates.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive current experience in a dedicated recruitment role.
- Proven experience in sourcing candidates via a variety of recruitment methods, including social media and other external networks.
- Strong networking and partnering ability.
- Professional qualifications in a Human Resources or related discipline.
By becoming part of the Beyond Bank team, you will join a values driven organisation. We offer the opportunity for you to grow your career, as well as the flexibility to balance work, life and family.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
Applications close Monday 13 April 2015.
Closing Date: Monday 13th April 2015Find Out More < Back Apply Now!
We’re the other way to bank. What do we mean by that? It’s simple. We’re a mutual bank which is 100% owned by its customers; we believe in prosperity for the many, not just the few.Find Out More
Creating strong communities is at the heart of what we do. We have a real, ongoing commitment to supporting your local communities through our community partnerships. By supporting not-for-profit organisations that you care about, we help to strengthen our families and communities.Find Out More