We’re committed to partnering with the community.
Supporting the community is at the heart of what we do. We understand the important role not for profits and community organisations play and that’s why we’re focused on being the best bank for our community.
Like most not for profits and community organisations we are driven by our purpose and values. And as the first Australian bank to become B Corp certified we are committed to being the best bank for our customers and communities.
Ask our expert Community Banking Specialists about how we can help your cause.
Making Banking Easy.
Join over 3,000 community organisations including charities, clubs and causes, who have recognised the other way to bank as their chosen banking partner:
- It's easy for you join Beyond Bank
- A dedicated Community Banking Specialist will help you with everything from term deposits to bringing all your banking needs together
- Do more of what you do best by taking advantage of fee free banking and competitive interest rates for deposits and loans.
The other way to transact fee free and earn higher interest for your organisation.
- Unlimited free withdrawals and deposits
- No monthly account-keeping fees
- Batch Payment solutions available.
Community Reward Account
A simple way to raise to funds with your supporters.
- We donate over $300,0001 a year back to clubs & causes
- Register to receive an annual donation
- We’ll provide ways to get your supporters on board.
Community Reward Package
Exclusive to your employees, volunteers & supporters.
- $750 cash back for your supporters & $250 reward to your organisation2
- When a Financial Plan is prepared, we’ll reward you a % of the plan fee3.
Cards exclusive to Public Benevolent Institutions (PBI) or Health Promotion Charity (HPC).
- Salary Packaging Card
- Meal/Entertainment Card.
Riding for the Disabled Association
“When we commenced our partnership with Beyond Bank I could not have imagined that we would receive such wonderful support. We are very grateful and would encourage other local organisations to get involved with Beyond Bank Australia’s community programs. The support we have received from Beyond Bank has enabled our staff and volunteers to halve the time normally dedicated to fundraising efforts and get on with the important work of providing a valuable community program.”
Riding for the Disabled Wagga Wagga.
See how the Community Reward Account can work for you.
The Ganmain Grong Grong Football Club has used passion of their players and supporters to ensure that every year their club receives an annual donation from Beyond Bank. Your organisation can benefit from this unique account simply by registering as a recipient.
1. Over $390,000 was donated for 2015/16 financial year from Beyond Bank to recipient organisations.
2. Only for new home loans or home loans refinanced to Beyond Bank.
3. This will be based on a new client to Beyond Bank Wealth Management who meets with one of our Financial Planners, who discusses and prepares an initial Statement of Advice (SoA) for the new client. The cost of a Statement of Advice (SoA) will vary depending on the complexity of the advice sought but our minimum fee starts at $1650 (includes GST). 10% of the fee will be payable to the community organisation one month following receipt of payment by[HG2] Beyond Bank Wealth Management. This offer is valid for a limited time and can be reviewed without notice. This information is of a general nature only and has been provided without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, we recommend you consider, with or without the assistance of a financial adviser, whether the information is appropriate in light of your particular circumstances and needs.
Financial planning services are provided by Eastwoods Wealth Management Pty Ltd ABN 17 008 167 002 / AFSL 237853 trading as Beyond Bank Australia Wealth Management. Eastwoods Wealth Management Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 / AFSL 237 856 trading as Beyond Bank Australia.