Send a Christmas gift that really jingles
December 2015Share This Story
It’s that time of year when you focus even more closely on family and friends, and what you can do to show that they’re in your thoughts.
Beyond Bank is helping to make sending money to your loved ones overseas easy via simple drafts and telegraphic transfers.
130 CURRENCIES, OVER 200 COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES
We can send money to virtually any country, and our convenient range of currencies provides you with the certainty of locked-in rates for your transactions. No matter how much it is, we have an international payment method that will make it happen for you.
TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (TT) – FAST AND EFFICIENT
- The quickest way to transfer money, it’s ideal for last minute gift giving.
- Just provide us with the receiver’s account details and address and it’s done.
- Your gift will be in the nominated account within two or three business days*.
DRAFTS (INTERNATIONAL BANK CHEQUE) – UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
- Add a more personal touch and enclose your Draft with a Christmas card or letter.
- Because we operate in 130 currencies, you can send your gift in the local currency for all round convenience.
- You don’t even need bank account details to send a gift this way.
SENDING THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS IS EASY
Sending an international payment to family or friends is as simple as popping into your local Beyond Bank branch or calling us on 13 25 85. We’ll do the rest for you.
If you are lucky enough to receive money from overseas, we can help. Visit the Inward Telegraphic Transfer section on our website, select the Trasnfer Request Form and then select the relevant country and follow the prompts.
* Please note that TT’s are sent via a network of correspondent banks, which sometimes levy a small handling charge on your payment. Any such fees, and payment delays, are out of our control.