An Award Winning Credit Card
Beyond Bank's Low Rate Visa Credit Card has been awarded Money Magazine's Best of the Best award for best transactor credit card for 2017!
Credit cards made easy
- Excellent value credit cards
- Flexible, everyday shopping
- Use online or in-store
- Secure and trusted
- Simple payment options
- Add your card to your phone and other devices to make fast and easy transactions, almost anywhere you shop with Android Pay and Apple Pay.2
Purchase on Visa. Use your own money. Visa Debit card acts like a credit card, but you use your own funds.
Want to refurbish your new home? Apply for a personal loan and turn your dreams into a reality.Find Out More
Terms and conditions, fees and charges and normal lending criteria apply and are available on request. This advice is general and you should consider if it is suitable for you. For full terms, conditions, fees and charges please view our Terms & Conditions and Fees and Charges Guide.
1. Offer available for a limited time on new and approved Low Rate Credit Cards. Offer is only available on balances transferred from non-Beyond Bank credit or store cards, minimum balance transfer of $500 applies. Offer must be requested by you within one month of the date your credit card has been funded. After the balance transfer period any remaining balance will revert to the interest rate for purchases, to view the current rate click here. Interest free periods on purchases do not apply if you do not pay your closing balance (which includes any balance transfer) shown on your credit card statement in full by the applicable due date.
2. Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.