WIN a $1,000 Cash Passport for your next holiday!
Simply take out Travel Insurance through Beyond Bank before 26th August 2016 for your chance to win (conditions apply).
*Cash Passport provided in the currency of your choice to the value of $1,000 AUD. Competition Terms & Conditions
- Comprehensive cover for:
- cancellation fees and lost deposits
- overseas emergency medical assistance and hospital expenses1
- lost, stolen or damaged luggage
- personal liability
- and much more.
- Emergency assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Some pre-existing medical conditions are covered for no extra cost. For other conditions, cover is available without application provided an additional premium is paid2
- Children covered for no extra cost3
Choose Your Travel Insurance
- Are you travelling outside Australia (including cruising in Australian waters)?
Plan A – Comprehensive Cover
International single-trip policy offering 16 travel and medical benefits.
- Are you only travelling within Australia?
Plan B – Domestic Cover
Single-trip policy offering seven benefits to cover Australians travelling domestically for up to 67 days.
- Are you only looking for international medical and rescue only?
Plan C – Budget Cover
International rescue and medical policy designed for the budget-conscious traveller.
- Do you travel more than once each year?
Plan D – Frequent Traveller Cover
12-month, multi-trip policy designed for the frequent traveller.
For 24-hour emergency assistance call:
Allianz Global Assistance
+61 7 3305 7499 (reverse charges from overseas)
1800 010 075 (from within Australia)
Read our Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement for more detailed information.
1. For overseas policies only.
2. Details of pre-existing medical conditions that are covered with no additional premium are provided in the Product Disclosure Statement.
3. Free coverage applies to dependent children or grandchildren not in full-time employment who are under the age of 21 and travelling with you. Free coverage is available for Single Cover and Family Plan only.
Beyond Bank Australia is a trading name of Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/Australian Credit License 237 856. Neither we nor any of our related companies guarantee the benefits payable under the policies or the repayment of any premium. Travel Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708 and arranged and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd trading as Allianz Global Assistance ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631. Allianz Global Assistance is authorised by Allianz to enter into and arrange the policy and settle any claims under it. We act as an agent for Allianz Global Assistance in arranging this insurance and not as your agent.
When we arrange insurance, we may receive a commission from the insurer. The commission is calculated as a percentage of the premium you pay, not including any taxes or other government charges. The amount of commission varies depending on the type of insurance and will be in the range of 0% to 30%. Commission is only payable on premium actually paid.
Policy benefits and features
Any advice here does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs, which you should consider before acting on any of our recommendations. All information regarding the benefits, features or extent of cover provided by any of the policies is provided as a summary only. You should refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) for the full policy terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations. The PDS can be reviewed from this website or you can call us on 13 25 85 and request a copy. If you obtain or purchase insurance through our website you also agree to have received our Financial Services Guide (FSG) which is available from this website.