This “treat yourself” day is all about how to grow your money. Way more fun than budgets, right?
(Pause now, and grab whatever treat you need to get you through!)
Let’s make this extra special. Here’s a few ideas:
- Talk about it on the beach at sunset with a bottle of champers
- Go camping and discuss it over a roaring wood fire
- Chat about it whilst enjoying brunch at a local cafe.
The possibilities are limitless. And so are the possibilities to grow your money.
So, first up. Work out your financial goals. Where do you want to be 5 years, 10 years from now?
This is where we come in. Make an appointment to see one of our financial planners. They can talk with you about the best way to grow your money.
But if you’re comfortable doing it yourself, then jump right in.
- Decide how much risk you’re comfortable with
- Think about what type of investments you’d like to make
- Do your research. Are they ethical, environmentally responsible and how are the returns?
- Think about property, super, shares
- Use diversification to spread your risk. You know the old saying, ‘don’t put all your eggs….” Seems weird to carry two different baskets for a dozen eggs, but hey, what do we know?
Go to the Money Smart Investor Toolkit to find out more.