Have a great business idea?
We are seeking businesses that create positive outcomes to benefit the local community by offering employment opportunities and positive social outcomes.
If you have an idea that has a real impact for your community we would love to hear from you!
How to apply for a grant.
Applying is simple.
- Step 1 – By clicking apply now below, you will be directed to the F6S.com application page.
- Step 2 – If you are not already signed up for F6S.com you will need to create an account.
- Step 3 – Once you are registered you will be eligible to apply for the Beyond Bank grant.
What is F6S.com?
The Beyond Bank Entrepreneur Grant leverages F6S.com
Setting up a profile on F6S.com enables you to apply for this grant and also delivers additional benefits to support your idea such as:
- Access a larger network of like minded entrepreneurs.
- Connect with accelerators, funds and investors.
What happens next?
Key dates to remember.
- Applications close on Thursday 31 August 2017.
- Submitted applications will be reviewed in early September 2017.
- All applicants will be contacted before the Friday 15 September 2017 to advise them of their application status.
- All shortlisted applicants will get a chance to promote their project and seek public engagement. Please note, the public vote does not guarantee the shortlisted individual or business a grant.
- Once the voting period is over the Directors of the Beyond Bank Foundation will determine the grant recipients.
- The grant finalists will announced in November.
Anton Green from Coolamon Cheese Company, winner of the 2015 entrepreneur grant.
Entrepreneur past winners
We are proud of what our previous winners have gone on to acheive, here are some of their stories.
Coolamon Cheese Company
Anton and his dad Barry were after a financial kick-start to turn their dreams of running a world class cheese making business, into a reality. They officially opened in September 2016, now employ 20 staff and are making 15 different kinds of cheeses for local restaurants as well as their own café.
Majoran is Adelaide’s co-working community for the tech and creative freelancer communities and startups.
Anti Grabbity is a removable device that helps improve balcony safety. It prevents small children from pulling themselves over balcony railings in high-rise apartments, hotels and cruise ships.
HiveUAV is business that has developed cutting edge unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) technology to help farmers, miners and emergency services monitor remote locations.