Terms & Conditions for International Money Transfers.
1. Beyond Bank Australia Ltd. ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237 856, provides International Money Transfers to customers. Beyond Bank Australia has appointed Western Union Business Solutions (Australia) Pty Ltd (ACN 150 129 749; AFSL 404092) (“WUBS”) to assist Beyond Bank Australia with fulfilling International Money Transfers. Your relationship is with Beyond Bank Australia.
2. Beyond Bank Australia will receive a share of the fee and margin revenue that applies to this transaction. Details are available upon request.
3. By proceeding to the payments page you are accepting these Terms & Conditions.
4. In sending the International Money Transfer, WUBS may use correspondent and intermediary banks to forward and process the transfer request.
5. The correspondent, intermediary and beneficiary banks may impose their own additional fees which may be deducted from the amount received by the nominated beneficiary. Any such fees are beyond the control of Beyond Bank Australia and WUBS.
6. There is no delivery period guarantee however, in the ordinary course, funds can usually be expected to arrive at the beneficiary bank within 2 to 3 business days. There may be a delay in the beneficiary bank crediting funds to the beneficiary account. Some currencies may take longer than others to process.
7. The payment is undertaken at your (sender’s) risk and none of Beyond Bank Australia, WUBS nor any of their affiliates and/or agents accept any liability, other than that prohibited by law, for any delay, mistake, misinterpretation of instruction or omission which may occur with this transfer.
8. To assist WUBS and Beyond Bank Australia to comply with their obligations under law, including the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006, you may be required to provide additional information regarding this payment. If you do, you agree that all information may be passed on by Beyond Bank Australia and WUBS to third parties as required.
Please note that international regulations prohibit the execution of transfer requests where insufficient details are provided. Regulatory requirements may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
9. In the event that the funds are requested to be returned to Australia, they are subject to current market exchange rates - this may result in a loss of funds from what was initially sent to how much is returned.
10. A copy of the current Fees and Charges Booklet is available on our website, you may download this for your reference.