Osko® is the first service available on the New Payments Platform (NPP) and is backed by BPAY Pty Ltd. It will make sending and receiving money faster.
Awarded 3 years running for internet and mobile banking.
We are always building new features into our app & internet banking to make banking on the go easier, simpler and faster for our customers.
Enjoy award-winning banking (Canstar winners 2016-2018) on iOS and Android today!
With the latest update of the Beyond Bank mobile app you have total control of your cards including online and in-store purchases, contactless, digital wallet and ATM withdrawals.
Watch the following video to learn about this and other new features.
We update our app regularly with new features and fixes using feedback from our customers, so check your app store to ensure you have the most recent version.
- PayID: Send & receive money in minutes
- Balance before PIN. Tap the lightning bolt on the dashboard to get started (iOS only – Android coming mid February)
- Apple Pay integration. Add your card to your Wallet directly from within the Beyond Bank app – no manual input required (iOS only)
- Send secure messages about your accounts
- See an overview of your accounts in a single screen
- Schedule transactions and see a list of scheduled transfers
- See your pending transactions
- Activate your credit or debit card, cancel with easy your lost or stolen cards, lower your credit card limit or cancel your credit card account
- Card controls including online and in-store purchases, contactless, digital wallet and ATM withdrawals
- Touch ID and Fingerprint authentication
- Forgotten your app login? Reset it at the touch of a button
- Pay a friend on the move. Add new payees when it’s convenient for you
- Simple transaction view. Your spending is illustrated through easy to view icons.
- Find and open a new account in 1 minute
- View and manage your eStatements
- Stay in touch with us – update your address
- Control app timeout for personalised security settings
- Change your transfer limits
- Tell us your travel plans and relax. We will monitor your Visa card
- Total control of your cards including online and in-store purchases, contactless, digital wallet and ATM withdrawals
- Add the new smartphone widget to access Quick Balance on your device without opening the app
- 3D touch/long press the Beyond Bank app icon on your device home screen for quick access to the most popular banking features.
New way to pay a member.
With the introduction of the New Payments Platform and our updated App, the way you pay a member has changed. However, the payment will still be made in an instant! Please follow the instructions below to complete a payment.
- Select Make Payment, Add Payee
- When adding a payee select Account. To pay a member our BSB is 325-185.
- Follow the steps to complete the payment.
The payment will be sent to their account instantly using Osko!
- Quick access to your account balance without needing to log in every time (iOS only – Android coming mid February)
- Add your card to Apple Pay instantly, without needing to fumble around with the physical card (iOS only)
- Discuss your account needs via secure messages within the app
Simple, secure banking at your fingertips. PIN + Device-based security makes mobile banking incredibly simple and secure
Keep track of your details on the go. Manage payments and purchases or check balances and bills anywhere, anytime
Plan your next adventure! Advise your travel details or complete international transfers and payments
Customised communication. With personalised alerts and updates, our mobile banking app can let you know if you’re near your balance limit or when particular payments or purchases are made
Plan your savings or loans. We’ve created some great little calculators to help you save some money or repay a loan. Or just make sure you aren’t living beyond your means
Locate branches. Quickly find your closest branch or based on your mobile location
Research latest products and rates. Simple, no-fuss updates about new products and the latest interest rates on offer
Contact us. Get in touch with us, or use our app to securely message us.
Send and receive money instantly using a PayID.
Send & receive money in minutes. Watch the following videos to see how easy it is to create and manage a PayID, then make payments instantly.
Award-winning internet and mobile banking.
For the third year in a row we have been named Canstar’s Customer Owned Institution of the Year for Mobile & Online Banking!
We have been making online and mobile banking easier, simpler and more convenient based on our customer feedback and suggestions.
We will continue to remain at the forefront of digital innovation to make online banking easier for our customers and allow you to experience a seamless transition from desktop to mobile.
NPP is the acronym for the New Payments Platform which is owned and operated by NPP Australia Limited.
PayID is an alternative way to address payments. You can use this instead of remembering or sharing your BSB and account number. A PayID can be a mobile number or email address, and for businesses can also be an ABN or Organisation ID.
Click here to visit the full list of participating banks on the new NPP service.
You can only link one account to your mobile number.
You also can have anotehr account linked to an email address.
Information regarding Canstar’s Customer Owned Institution of the Year for Mobile & Online Banking can be found here.
We do not charge a licence fee for the app, however you may incur data charges from your mobile network provider for downloading the application onto your mobile service. Check with your relevant service provider for more details. Whilst we endeavour to, the app is not compatible with all mobile devices or operating systems. To enjoy fee free mobile banking you must download our iPhone, iPad or Android phone app. Fee free banking applies to transactions conducted on accounts other than a Bonus Saver, Double Interest Saver or Christmas Club Account using iPad & iPhone version 9.0 or greater, or Android version 4.21 or greater of our mobile banking application. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.